Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything Is Fair In Love...

They say " Everything is fair in love and war..."

We r not going to talk abt WAR here...but What do u think abt dis statement abt EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE???

do u think its rite?

if not...Y?
    if yes...

umm i think it is tru, because wen u fall in love u want nothing but the bes outaa it. Your aim is to win and therefore you are willing to do anything possible to win. So yes i do think anything is fair in love.

me too think its true..coz love drives u crazy...and yes ssometimes love can be dangerous...u do things u wud neva have dreamed, it breeds jealousy...

I don't think so. Never thought of it though coz. I have never come across such situation where I drove crazy ever nor the person who loves me. We both are continuing with our own faith and belief and we do respect others feelings and respect too. And we have always judged a situation on its merit whether we are wrong or others are and accordingly, we have taken decisions. On spur of the moment, we say this everything is fair in love. But when we have a cool sitting and think about it after euphoria is gone, then our unfair action will definitely go to pinch or haunt our mind and soul for the rest of the life.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

No, I dont agree with this statement. Love surely is a special thing but to have this type of mentality would be ignorant for me personally. Life involves so many things and factors..we have to look and weigh everything, whether we like it or not
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Yeah.. Friendly you got my point. Its a very pious thing and I don't think any unfair stuff should get into it to defame it.

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

If we hurt someone for the sake of our love...or if we deceive someone for the sake of love..will that be called Every thing is fair in love and war...
    I wonder who wrote this quote...and wat made him come to this conclusion.

Rahen - so do I? How cud he compare a war with Love? They are two contradictory emotions. One is the result of outrage and hatred and other is the result trust, affection and passion. How could these two are seen with equal parameters? <<confused>>