Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which pet u want in your home?

Hello Everyone...

So how is ur day going on...hope that its fine...As the thread title says...which pet would u likely keep in ur home...if ever u want to keep one...
    If u already have a pet...then kindly tell us abt it...
    here we will talk abt pets, pets and pets...

I have cat...n i want cat or fish

I used to have a hamster. His name was Peanut. I had him for, MashaAllah, 3 years.

Right now, my mom has 2 parakeets. One is Devdas aka Devi, and the other is Paro. Together they are: The Motiyan Potiyan.
    Get off my back

fish is nice to hve...especially when its coloured...simply gives cool atmosphere to room.

devi paro.....waqayi mein ache nicks hain...

i would love to hve turtle...a parrot is an exception......

thinking..me apne turtle ka kia naam rakhon...any suggestion

ummm i want a lil chiwawa dog.. buh my mum and dad wont let me have it, i really think they are cute buh i knw i cant have em in my house. I already have parrots. Now im thinkn of gettin love brids cuz they are so cute :$

love birds, yeah they are so cute. and they are in white color too

Dog. German Shepherd. I had one named "Badshah". But he passed away on 21st. November, 2002. But I still miss him. After that I did not go for anyone.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

I want a cat. I've had 3 hamsters. One ran away, one died [and had babies the day after I bought her, which was a surprise to all], and one lost her mind. I named the latter Luna Lovegood off of the crazy critter in Harry Potter and doomed my hamham forever it seems. -_-
    Jaleesa ?'s the Atlanta Braves
    [Similar Minds | Myspace]

i love to have CATS and Parrots...

i had Parrots..but they all die after an year i guess...

CAT abhi tak nahi paali...