Thread: :: Random Quotes ::

:: RANDOM QUOTES ::
    • On Courage: Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. –Steve Jobs (1955).
    • On Imagination: Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future. -Charles F. Kettering (1876 - 1958)
    • On Dreams: Some people see things as they are and ask why? Others dream things that never were and ask why not? –George Bernard Shaw
    • On Life: It is by universal misunderstanding that all agree. For if, by ill luck, people understood each other, they would never agree. -Charles Baudelaire (1821 - 1867)
    • On Aging: I have a problem about being nearly sixty: I keep waking up in the morning and thinking I'm thirty-one. -Elizabeth Janeway
    • On Strength: There was a disturbance in my heart, a voice that spoke there and said, I want, I want, I want! It happened every afternoon, and when I tried to suppress it. It got even stronger. -Saul Bellow (1915 - 2005)
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

hmm ur welkom waffa bhai n volvo

liked the quotes..
    Strong...

Nice sharing Candle.

:applaud;
    loved the first and the last one...although all are jewels...to know..awesome sharing dear...:up;

well thanks everyone for likin' these quotes!