Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1864

Thread: Talk Desi

hey guys...how is it going?
    take life as it comes

Not good How're you?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 401787
    Not good How're you?
    What happened? I'm good. It was really cold today....and it rained too...however, suppose to be really nice and sunny tomorrow. Plus we are visiting our new temporary office tomorrow, field trip..yah.......due to G8 summit being held in Canada this year...our office is re-locating staff for 1 week...due to high security....to me...all unnecessary...but hey if they got money to spend...whatever...plus it cuts on my travel time.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 401819
    What happened? I'm good. It was really cold today....and it rained too...however, suppose to be really nice and sunny tomorrow. Plus we are visiting our new temporary office tomorrow, field trip..yah.......due to G8 summit being held in Canada this year...our office is re-locating staff for 1 week...due to high security....to me...all unnecessary...but hey if they got money to spend...whatever...plus it cuts on my travel time.
    Great! I hope the weather compliments your trip.

Meh? Stupid cash deposit machine withheld my cash and now the bank needs 5 business days to go through the machine, tally the slips, identify me through CCTV footage, and get through the red tape. In other words, business is closed for 5 days.
    Dream, I do.

LOL, awe. For that big of an amount....should've expected it. feel better. is main bhi koi behtri ho gi. patience.
    take life as it comes

Right now repute is getting hurt
    Dream, I do.

^ in other words...5 days chutti karo...aur ghoomo phiro...

Assalam aleikum...
    how are you all...

They deposited the funds back into my account today so yupeeeee!

Wasalam sis. Theek, aap sunaen?
    Dream, I do.

This is a test of the new auto embed video function at DesiTwist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hR9-Ef1uBo

Hello everyone, what's up?
    ---
    I just hit my co-worker with a marker....lol, totally unlike me. It was a perfect shot too.
    take life as it comes