Page 86 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Desi

hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 366320
    Not much really tulip and if you don't mind, may I suggest that you change your avatar to something more soft on the eyes?
    In fact i was searching for one Mr. Endurer, hope you like it Let me know if you don't. Thanks.

hello everyone
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Hi sis, how are you today?

hello tulip...
    what makes u feel sad

Hello rahen I am not sad :s How are you doing?

Hi Tulip, RAHEN sis--im doing good, getting ready to go bak to college wat bout u guys
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

me getting prepared for exams in september...as in ramadan i wouldnot get much time to study...

nice...which subject r u studying sis?

journalism, arabic, english, pak studies, islamic and education.
    have opened books after long time...and have been waiting for exams...thankfully now that datesheet came and i m getting ready...
    ok sis me off now..bye.

hello
    wish you good luck rahen