Page 184 of 187 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1864

Thread: Talk Desi

Assalam-0-Alekum...
    Miss you all dtiansssssss

Asslam aleikum

school year is ending and summer camp going to start....any information of a great summer camp in Dubai...I have searched through google...it is too far...

does anyone even come here anymore????? Seems like everyone has abandoned DT. The title/login page has not changed from years i think. what's going on! where has everyone gone!
    take life as it comes

same question here...>
    btw eid mubarak...

jazakallah sis, eid mubarak to you as well! how was it for you? i posted some baby pics on fb...check them out. you have to go to albums though. mine was great....except it was kinda hot. all past yeas mostly we've been celebrating eid in winter here..and finally the ramadan came in summer and my god...it's hot..yet enjoyable. had a great feast with family all day and just family time. what about you guys????
    take life as it comes

Alhamdulillah...i had a great ramadan as i was having holidays and good time to spend with my children as well focus on ibadah..my uncle and aunt also came to visit us after doing umrah...the new facility in makkah is awesome for tawaf with special needs. Eid was some how fine as my daughter had a hand on iron ...and it was paining her a lot..i put ice on it to cool but instead it became bubble and now i m putting medicine still it pains....anyways..eid was a good time to celebrate....and now its time for back to school..

Hello girls
    Dream, I do.