Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaeireurdu...

Shaeireurdu, the guy whom I don't know an inch of but the person who told me about desitwist I have seen is a very strange personality here, I mean he's very diiferent, he is loving yet blunt at times according to person, here let's give 1-2 seconds to this creature, let's discuss him here, as he's banned currently, go on you're one sided!:biggrin:
    I know it's very srtange but I want to know about this guy's impression here...
    I await your comments on this guy and may be we can discuss something good here...:smartass:

Shaeireurdu, the guy whom I don't know an inch of but the person who told me about desitwist I have seen is a very strange personality here, I mean he's very diiferent, he is loving yet blunt at times according to person, here let's give
    either you dont know 'an inch' bout a person .. or you know what his personality is like .. i think the first question you need to ask yourself is do you know him or not (from the looks of it hes invited you her as his advocate, so you have to know him)

as for his personality .. hez banned cuz of dat .. what else wyd you need to know bout him lay_ball:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Notta gonna beat a dead dog.
    Dream, I do.

who's the dead dog? and thnks diplomat for comming here, and @ aadi, he really does not know me we met in another site just as hello hi, I wanted him to see the dying east, etc, just for him to knoe about arguments (we were discussing that are arguments good or bad...)

hmm frankly.. i liked you more when you were banned..

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Liar! we just checked the IP address and guess what? it's his duplicate ID. I am so glad that he was banned permanently.
    Dream, I do.

figures.. i was wondering where he got such an ardent fan from lol
    great job admin

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Aadi's gonna miss him lol
    Dream, I do.

hahahaha yeaa he'll miss him a lot

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 309843
    Liar! we just checked the IP address and guess what? it's his duplicate ID. I am so glad that he was banned permanently.
    Thanks :P told ya it was the same ***** .. he just wants ppl to praise him (like hes done something worth praising)
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..