Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex before marrige- " is it forgiveable by God "

wat do u say guys

Sex before marrige- " is it forgiveable by God "

As far as my views on pre marital sex are concerned, No! and I don't give a rat about the ideologies. One who's tempted to can get married early in life.

God may or may not forgive it.

Can you please add a poll in this topic?
    Dream, I do.

Where does God comes into the picture? To me everything is predestined and everythinbg happens in this world with His Wishes only. I have a great belief that there is far more difference between indulging into sex and love making. They have different concept altogether. So let us first define, if we are doing sex or love making and try to understand this. Certainly God has not devised any instrument called "Marriage" for love making. Adam and Eve were not married. The institution of marriage was established primarily to ensue that there is no chaoes in the relationship of man and woman. But thats a different topic to discuss at length. So, I conclude here.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Well don't know it's up to Allah (swt) to forgive or not,but it's one of the gunahe kabira, hum sirf sache dil say muafi mangsakte hain.

I don't think Islam forgives adultery or fornication at all, I think one must get stoned or something, pretty grim huh?

But, if as they say, God is all merciful, then one must be in luck, I suppose. Although, theres no reason for ppl to base their actions on religion anyway.

umm ye i sorta agree with caska... If you have had sex before marriage and u regret and i mean really regret making the decision to do so than maybe there is a chance for u.. i unno...

We need a molvee here ... hehhehhe

hehhe rite...but i have heard someone say dat its written in the QURAN dat ALLAH forgives ...sex be4 marriage...i dnt wats rite

Quote Originally Posted by Caska, post: 308317
    I don't think Islam forgives adultery or fornication at all, I think one must get stoned or something, pretty grim huh?

But, if as they say, God is all merciful, then one must be in luck, I suppose. Although, theres no reason for ppl to base their actions on religion anyway.
    You are so true !! Thats what I meant. Our action particularly on love making, to my belief, should not have any bearing on the basis of our religion. No religion guides you to indulge in any activities which is not ethical. And we are all accountable to our own actions not the God or religion. Its so nice of Manni that he is regretting his action. But if I be in his place, I won't ever regret for I will do it with no sin feelings in my mind pre or post it. Rather I would love to treasure such moments during which I was involved with intense feelings with my love.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 308445
    hehhe rite...but i have heard someone say dat its written in the QURAN dat ALLAH forgives ...sex be4 marriage...i dnt wats rite
    phir ask the person ke kis ayat n surat main likha hea?
    Well ager Allah (swt) isse muaf kerdete tou yeh sin hi kyun hoota??