Poll: When's the best time to love

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love BEFORE marriage or AFTER marriage?

Love before marriage is transitory and usually ends up in a year or two (thank you infatuation). In some cases love leads to marriage which again can end up in divorce.

Your views?
    Dream, I do.

Waise to...After marriage...par pyar karne ka koi time nai hota...kabhi bhi, kahin bhi aur kisi se b ho jata hai...

Yeap death k baad yehi aik cheez hai jo kabhi bhi kahien bhi ho sakte hai :biggrin: Mera sawal yeh hai k ziada behter kab hoga apke khiyal mein?
    Dream, I do.

After marriage...BUT that again depend on you n your partner.

LovE Relation

Relation ship of LOVE its very deep. Its take on base only turth.
    what about u...
    :throb:

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's best to love after marriage, especially nowadays. However, you can't control when and where love will strike.
    Get off my back

umm you can't really decide tht. Love can happen anytime/anywhere..buh the best is to love and than GET married If your love is strong nuff insha-Allah it will last.. Even gettin married without love is a risk cuz u dont knw if you'll find love after marriage or not.. so both options are a risk choose which eva one works for u

After marriage...atleast i will be sincere with him in thoughts...
    before marriage we might/will depart...due to circumstances...but after marriage it takes many thoughts...
    pyaar kisi aur se aur shaadi kisi aur se...simply i dont feel that it is sincerity...cause one thinks of his past before thinking of present...which is unsincere from both angles.