Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deepak Parwani's new collection

the fourth one looks supperb

i liked ghagra...thanks 4 sharing...

good to see but not to adopt

the designer has to decide what he wants to do...eastern or weatern dresses...or jus to copy whatever he likes from the west...unfortunately thats wht deepak been doing; not of his own creativity to the entirety (not to mention the immoral weatern dresses he copies, exploiting the society).

when it comes to fashion... today the world is open to too much of variety that comes in the trend...we all almost know wat is in the fashion in the east and west...An italian designer for the first time introduced beads in the dresses..in the last year...and now u see..in almost all dresses..shoes...purses..jewelry...books ...and many more...are having beads in them...beads have become a part of trend now...
    now fashion is not abt eastern or western for the designer...it is abt wat is asked for nowadays..when for preparing for the fashion show...the designer keeps the fact that his dresses will be viewed from different ppl around the world...
    i do find a blend of western touch to these...but for sure the dresses above can be wore by eastern ladies and western both...and that is a part of fashion.
    yes they do hve to take one route...but for a successful designer one shouldnot be purely on that...a blend of difference will attract his customers and thats what i believe he is doing.

nice collection...
    thanks you... 4shearing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i liked 3rd and the 4th one

thanks 4 liking...
    welcome here smack..

superb colection yaaaaarr...