Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wazaif

thank you and May Allah bless us all
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

rahen can wzif can be download?

Veil...we cant actually download it..but yes we can save the book by right click save image...cause all of its text is an image kind.

found the download option, just put the book in search and you will the details on its site

as salam aleykum sister rahen. its not so easy to read wazaif... if u have to get special permission from ur peer sahab or maulana saheb... reading wazaif with our permission can also have reverse effects.

Yes, I agree with Ayaz too here Rahen

very good indeed

very good indeed

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

thank very much

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

thank you very much

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

very good indeed

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

is this compulsory

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

is this compulsory

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

i m fed up up of replying

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

thanx for sharing