Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: and football fans in here

i like it when there is a goal...not any specific team likeness...

ok torres tell us..wat ever football lover should know? when it comes to rules in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Torres9, post: 314051
    how can u hate football...footy has got to be the greatest sports ever...and without sports god know what id do...fatima you should spend time with me id get u intrested in footy...just ask ma gf when i first met her she didnt have a clue about football now she knows everything.

lolz thank u sir but i still dont like that game cuzz plyarez running right n lst like pagal ppl wo bechara ball kiya kiya hai onko jo bar bar bechre ko shout karte hai hehe

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 314570
    i like it when there is a goal...not any specific team likeness...

ok torres tell us..wat ever football lover should know? when it comes to rules in the game...
    when it comes to rules of the game...i cant really help you...but it comes to you naturally.

il explain what football means to me:

football is just not a game its much more than that...its about waking up early and travelling hundreds of miles just to watch your team

its about passion and everyone getting together and enjoying the same thing

its about lying to your boss and going athens or istanbul to watch your teams most important game of their lives.

its about going to work from 9am - 4pm to earn money so you can go watch you team week in week out

its about singing football songs in the streets when everyone is staring at you

its about wearing your teams top to an interview just to show your passion for the team.

its about screaming your head off when your team scores and to get depressed if you concede or lose

...this is just some things about what footy means to me.

footy is not just matter of life or death to me...its much more than that.

i love football and i love liverpool...liverpool is the 2nd biggest thing in my life after my gf of course
    [SIGPIC]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/msufi2005/Untitled-elnino.gif[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by *Fatima*, post: 314645
    lolz thank u sir but i still dont like that game cuzz plyarez running right n lst like pagal ppl wo bechara ball kiya kiya hai onko jo bar bar bechre ko shout karte hai hehe
    i didnt really understand all that...sowi

n its your decision not to like it...but im telling you its your lost
    [SIGPIC]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/msufi2005/Untitled-elnino.gif[/SIGPIC]

torres hav u any links to watch these leagues online free..i mean english premier league and la liga the spanich league???

Quote Originally Posted by Shikari, post: 319554
    torres hav u any links to watch these leagues online free..i mean english premier league and la liga the spanich league???
    Matches

check that link out...u will need to download sopcast which you can find if you browse the site or search on google

Quote Originally Posted by Torres9, post: 319539
    when it comes to rules of the game...i cant really help you...but it comes to you naturally.

il explain what football means to me:

football is just not a game its much more than that...its about waking up early and travelling hundreds of miles just to watch your team

its about passion and everyone getting together and enjoying the same thing

its about lying to your boss and going athens or istanbul to watch your teams most important game of their lives.

its about going to work from 9am - 4pm to earn money so you can go watch you team week in week out

its about singing football songs in the streets when everyone is staring at you

its about wearing your teams top to an interview just to show your passion for the team.

its about screaming your head off when your team scores and to get depressed if you concede or lose

...this is just some things about what footy means to me.

footy is not just matter of life or death to me...its much more than that.

i love football and i love liverpool...liverpool is the 2nd biggest thing in my life after my gf of course
    awesome...then i really hope that u dont get away with all these ..inshaALLAH...

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 319709
    awesome...then i really hope that u dont get away with all these ..inshaALLAH...
    lolz! iv actually got away with doing all of those thing...beside going to an interview with a Liverpool top...just didnt get the job...but it all worked out good managed to find a better job and this time go in the inerview with a suit and get the job

Brazil Baby!!!
    Ronaldinho(?)
    Alll The Wayyyyyyyy!!!