Thread: Some Simple Tips!

JUST FOR GIRLS

Are you afraid that applying excess of lipstick or lipgloss will dry your lips or change the lip's colour. Don't worry, because if you rub rose petals or banana peel or orange peel before and after applying lipstick you will find a difference. You could apply any of these three anytime.

What? A new pimple on your face! That's ok. I will tell you what to do and it's better than using any beauty soap. It's a bit yucky but, for the sake of beauty you have to apply saliva of yours. Slick your finger two times and apply on your pimple, after fifteen minutes wash it with water and leave it. Don't you ever squeeze a pimple, it will leave spots on your face, but if you apply saliva then the pimple will shrink. Even the girls with acne problem could try this. It will help in shrinking the pimples if you do this daily.

Are you in sports? Want a nice sun block? Do you have an aloe vera plant? No? Then buy one. Detach one leaf from aloe vera plant. Slice it up, and apply the gel present in it. It will protect you from sun rays. You can apply it before applying make-up.

Do you have dark circles? Doesn't matter. Peel small potato, slice it up, put the slices on your eyes. You can use cucumber or used tea bags.
    Want red cheeks? In summers apply water-melon on the face daily, leave it for 15-20 minutes, wash with cold water.

If you want to protect yourself from the after affects of sunrays than, freeze coconut's water in cubes and than apply after spending a hot day in the scorching sun.
    And now somehow all that's left are pieces of a...

The faded photographs,
    The frames of broken glass,
    The shattered memories,
    Time will soon erase,
    All these souvenirs,
    Salt from a thousand tears, :cryss:
    But when I wake up you are never there.

nice tips...thanx 4 sharin
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

waoo...loved them...they are so easy to do...loved the water melon tips...will also use that in summer......reps for u...thanks 4 sharing...

Hmmmmmmmm nice theard criminallz i liked it .. thanks for tips ..
    bohut fidaa mann hai .. keep it up ..
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...