Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would U Tell...

its not acceptable 100%

yea Fatima many still dont accept this
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

almost all of the desi and arab families take it to pride...when it comes to having bf...
    and hve seen many of these kinds break up in the end and some do reach the stage of marriage...

Quote Originally Posted by Shikari, post: 317166
    main bata deta hon MS..agar tumse nahi ho raha ..akhir dost hi kaam atai hai aisia situations main ..:P..
    heheh nooo abhi nai main khud bataoon gi

acha tumhari marzi agar himmat na ho rahi ho to main bata dunga dnt wry lol

Why not? Though I highly doubt that it'd ever happen.
    Dream, I do.

Why do u say that Bhai...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

I think it partially depends on where you live. I've lived a large portion of my life here in Canada, and it has made my family more understanding so having a gf isn't an issue. For my cousins back in back in India, it is a little different. For the guys it seems to be okay to have a gf, but my female cousins pretty much are not allowed, especially if they are less then 20yrs old. I guess it varies family to family.