Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would U Tell...

Hi guyzz and galzz

Is it acceptable to have a gf/bf in ur family...would u ever let ur parents kno or would u keep it a secret?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

its not acceptable i guess..:S..i'll keep it secret aur mujhe pata hai k shaadi sai pehle ghar walai pochte hain k koi larki hai to batai ya ham tumhare liye larki dhondhain :P..lolzzz.

Actually I haven't told my parents but my cuzon in Pakistan was going out with his gf for a year and he told his parents and they're cool with it

ummm some parents are cool with it. They actually ask u if u have some1 in your life. I didnt date before i got married, never really felt like i needed to and my parents didnt ask me if i wus seeing some1 cuz they knew me far to well buh wen it came to the marriage my parents did ask me bout my choice ...

Yea wen it comes to marriage most parents nowadays ask their child 4 their choice, which is a sensible and just thing to do. But b4 marriage, in our culture, having a gf/bf and being open bout it to one's family, it varies from home to home I think
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

firstly i will not keep...and if i will...then i will surely tell ma parents..

hmmm...bohat bara sawal ppoocha hai aapne sis lol

its not acceptable i think...but i have neva told them yet:$ but i want to..koi acha mauka dhoond kar

main bata deta hon MS..agar tumse nahi ho raha ..akhir dost hi kaam atai hai aisia situations main ..:P..

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 316838
    Yea wen it comes to marriage most parents nowadays ask their child 4 their choice, which is a sensible and just thing to do. But b4 marriage, in our culture, having a gf/bf and being open bout it to one's family, it varies from home to home I think

ye sis u are right ... nowadays parents are pretty cool in our culture with the whole bf/gf thing, before it used to be a total no no! unthinkable buh now some parents dont care as much. I mean you can't totally be like the white ppl and bring ut bf/gf home so openly and all tht buh times are changing so u never knw.. hehee

Yes times r changing...somtimes it seems not rite to me that people r so open these days bout these things...but my househols is still VERY strict in this matter

Naila--hehe..yea its hard to tell , good luck wit that