Thread: 10 Principless..

Stop and ask yourself today, "How do I really feel about myself? " Before you answer read these ten principles.

Better yet, keep them before you daily.

(1) Never think or speak negatively about yourself; that puts you in disagreement with God.

(2) Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.

(3) Don't compare yourself to anybody else. You're unique, one of a kind, an original. So don't settle for being a copy.

(4) Focus on your potential, not your limitations. Remember, God lives in you!

(5) Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it with excellence.

(6) Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.

(7) Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.

( Determine your own worth instead of letting others do it for you. They'll short-change you!

(9) Keep your shortcomings in perspective - you're still a work in progress.

(10) Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence - the God Who lives in you !

chaa gaya shiki bhai lolzz...thanxx broo keep it up
    you n3v3r stop lov!nG sum1...... you juzz l3arn to l!v3 w!d out '3m......

very nice...#6 is somthing that is very important
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

yeah u r rite ! thanks 4 liking...