Thread: How much support?

Hello everyone..
    how much supported do u feel at ur home by ur parents and siblings when it comes to studies...some parents just take in interest in the result...and some not...
    some make phone calls weekly to school and some think they are doing good...no need for call meeting is better per semester...but like everyone ..one wants being motivated to study...so that studies atmosphere is created...how much u hve that support at ur home?

Well in my home, education is very important to my parents, especailly my father. Just like in every aspects of our lives, here also he is very strict. The results r indeed important but he usually makes sure we r all on top with our work...he checks my younger siblings books from time to time and goes to the parent-teacher meetings. And randomly he asks us if we r having any probs with our studies, and offers help
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~