Thread: How to Deal With a Breakup!!

Nothing can be as worse as a breakup. You feel completely shattered. You lose your diet. You do not feel like doing anything. You lose your mind. Feels like you will never recover from the trauma. You cry so much that you can fill out an ocean with your tears. But one thing you need to realize is the time factor. Time has always been known to heal almost anything. You learn to move on with time. Read on to find out what more you can do to ease out the pain.

Do more physical activity- Don't be a couch potato get up and do something. When you are sitting at one place all the time your mind seems to be stuck by the same thoughts over and over again and you feel more and more depressed with time. Do some exercises go out for a long walk. Get some fresh air. Put some new fresh thoughts in your mind.

Do not sulk- This is a major reason why many people out there end up depressed after they have had a breakup. Do not spend one more second thinking about the past learn to move on. Think of the future. What happened just happened and you can not go back in the past and change it. Neither can you change someone else's mind. Therefore learn to move and explore new horizons.

Cry- Well if it eases your pain it's always good to cry it out. Also you do not always have to do it in public and embarrass yourself. You can always do it at a quite little place at home somewhere where you feel comfortable.

Talk to your friends- It's always good to share your feelings with your loved one's or your friends. Talk it over with your friends. More often than not sharing your feelings with a person tends to ease out the pain and you feel relieved.

Time factor- You can not get over a breakup overnight therefore learn to give your body and mind some time to get over the pain. In the mean while try and keep yourself as busy as possible. Involve yourself with other things so much that you forget the pain and before you know it you will discover that you are over it.

Change your mood- Try to change the mood of the whole situation. Put on a beautiful peace of music watch some funny movies do whatever it takes to get you out of that depressed state of mind. Have a positive outlook towards life and believe that everything will be fine sooner or later. Keep telling yourself that this is not the end of the world rather it is a new beginning for a new you.

Good tips...they dont always work tho
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

depressive moment of life..not easy to come out of it..thanks 4 sharing..

[QUOTE= Involve yourself with other things so much that you forget the pain and before you know it you will discover that you are over it.
    .[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work... forgetting or trying to numb only brings "flashbacks" making it more intensely painful. Only time... heals wounds, but scars remain.
    :throb:

HaR sHaAm UnKi SeHeR hAi UnKi....
    ChAiN o QaRaAr KhWaAb O nEeNd UnKi...
    WoH kYa ChUrAeNgE hUmEiN hUMsE...
    HuMnE kAbSe LiKhDi SaAnSeIn NaAm UnKi!!

[
    COLOR="DarkRed"][I
    ]
    KeHnE kO jIsE bEqArAaR tHa DiL kAbSe...
    PhIr KYuN jHuKgAyI yE pAlKeIn ShArAm Se...[/
    I]
    [/COLOR]