Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Giveup ur good attitude

There was a man who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion
    out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again. Another man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him. But the man said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I
    give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?" Don't give up loving... Don't give up your goodness... Even if the people around you, HURT and STING ...love them. Dont feel guilty

We can learn from this that we should never give up our Good Nature,Good Attitude what ever circumstances might turn out to be

Now the question is...do u think u would want to show ur good attitude...even at this time where u are being gifted with hurt again and again.?

Yes...i wud..aur maine humesha aisa kia hai...when someone is bad wid me ...i am not bad wid them...kioke mujhse bad raha hi nai jata:s i just cant...it isnt ME..if i do the same like they do...

hmm nice topic..i always try to be good wth the one's to whom am not coz they are not well with me ..but i can't..INSHALLAH i'll try my best to do that..magar haan kuch log aisai hain jo mere saath bura bhi karain unkai saath main acha hi karta hon..

This is wat my dad has always taught us..and it is a difficult thing to do. I do get turned off by people who r like that, it really turns me off and wat I usually do is just leave them alone and try not to have anything to do with them. But somtimes this happens with loved ones or close people, in that case I cant let them go and I usually wait for them to realize wat they r doing. And I do give love and understanding. I have never hurt somone intentionally tho
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

I try to show a good attitude as much as i can, even if the person is showing me bad attitude. I would still be nice to the person and caring towards them buh i'd just cut down my communication with them tht's all... If they hate me or dislike me there mus be a reason behind it ry.. so i'd jus let them go for the time being

I've always been nice to people even if they aren't wiling share the same attitude. But if it keeps happening again and again I try to just stay away from the person to avoid being hurt again.

waoo..nice inputs every one...loved reading them...well-said..:up;

thanx sis...wat r u views
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

u r welcome sis...
    my views are same like all of u...cause i just read...even a small act of good goes a long way......but yes that doesnot mean...i will touch the fire again and again...

yea, nicely said