Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: salman and katrina

katrina and salmaan has affair ...i think its love ...katrina comes to meet salman in prison ... so ppl what u think about this couple ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol..fatime getting jealous hahahalolzz..

i think koi chakkar hai ..golmaaaaaaaal...like pehle thi ash ETC ..sab chour k chali jati hain lol

ye they are a couple.. sowwieeeeee fati sis
    I heard in the news tht he wants to marry her buh she isnt ready for it yet...
    They are 2 beautiful ppl so... good luck to em

I think hes too old 4 her
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

how do we kno its lov...bollywood main love bhi hota hai:biggrin:
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

haan jee:P..examples aap k samnai hi hain akshay and twinkle ..ajay and kajol kaafi hai shayad yassi:Plolzz

i think they both r good couple for each other ... kyon bollywood mein loggon kay paass dil nahin hutay love karnay kay liyay ... and salman nay jitna intazar kiya hai life partner kay liyay he deserve that beautiful life partner hope they get that warna he will die alone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wotever but he is not for katreena she is ugly gal even ash she is beatuiful onli wid makeup