Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Addicted

Hello Every One,

Test ur self to see if u r addicted to internet...by going to

Internet Addiction Test (IAT)

i will tell mine later...

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.
    ye ha mera

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

correct
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

i got 71,You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life...lol.

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

same here but all is false i do not have any trouble...i know how to spent my life...

a good one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by loves intellegence, post: 322959
    You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

same here but all is false i do not have any trouble...i know how to spent my life...

a good one...
    i know!!!i agree i dont have any problems either,i think evrything is bootleged...

My score is 47 ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

95 - Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.
    I don't think it's a problem. That questionnaire is full of idiotic questions related to just one side of the coin and they do not apply towards me.
    Dream, I do.

true

brother..really they are idiotic ???i found them interesting...btw...wat do u think...where do u stand?

intelligence...sometimes these are not true for one as somewhere the data we input is wrong or it doesnot simply go along with us..

thanks everyone for reply..

mine is