Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matrimonial Sites

Hello Everyone

I hope everyone is fine..inshaALLAH...here i came up with another question related to lifestyle
    What do u think abt these matrimonial sites...i hve heard so many lives disturbed by them and few good/happy normal couples..i think it is a wastage of time...going through these sites..and then pairingup and then its marriage...and then truth comes up as seen he is previously married/ or is a drunkard...or watever...many reasons can comeup...how do u see the decisions taken from these sites and would u consider urself looking or going through these sites in future or at present.

Hi sis...I personally do not like matrimonial sites for the same reosons u mentioned abov, its just not reliable and I dont trust them. I would rather see/talk to somone in person
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

yah and knowing them through many sources is better...

waiting for some more inputs..

id much rather prefer an arranged marriage over matrimonial sites...

Well Rahen, your point is strong. As forr me arrange marriages are 98% successful. Because arrange marriages are held by the parrents and they never make mistakes for theirchildren.
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

Actually people, marriages, be it arranged or love, or whatever, are all about developing an understanding, and building up and upholding trust.. The kind of people Rahen pointed out shouldn't even be able to gain our trust, let alone starting a relationship with us..

And about parents and arranged marriages, I've seen quite a few arranged marriages go awry as well. Its all about the people involved knowing each other enough, and its all about the couple developing a good enough understanding, and not falling prey to a childish infatuation or attraction.

All we need to do is put in a lot of research about our "would-be" spouse. Be it in an arranged marriage, love marriage, or an online thing.

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

yeah i'd be against these sites simply because you dont get nearly enough info about the person on the website..you only know how someone is when you really meet them...
    i need a good signature..all ideas should be pm'd to me

these people will never know that i wont give them credit for their idea:rule1:

thoughtful input everyone...thanks...

but what would be the first 3 things...when the right of deciding comes on you...after thinking abt him/her.

i have always believed...to just know the person...ask their neighbour, their frnds and the one with whom they do business/trade...as thats where..one knows abt the other.

depanded on time and carear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Those sites are just a total waste of time!