Thread: Rep issue

AOA ..
    I wanted to know why is that when I try to give rep to someone, it tells me I should spread some before giving it to that user .. I've tried going it for multiple users, I get the same msg?? any ideas ??
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

WaulaikumAssalaam.

Well it wouldn't be fair if we all just gave reps to our friends only, so that's why that message keeps popping up. You might have to wait a few days before giving that person a rep.
    Get off my back

days ?? its been over a month since I gave rep to anyone .. :S
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

You have to rotate the reps between ten members before you're able to add or deduce one from the first member. This limit has been set to keep things in perfect harmony.
    Dream, I do.

so technically .. agar mujhe rahen ki do threads pasand aa gaein hain toh after giving her rep for one .. i have to go around give rep to 10 ppl before giving her again?? i personally wud request for a list of ppl that i've given rep so atleast i wud know ke baki rep kahan zaya karon takeh kisi sahi member ko dobara de sakon

Kuch logon ney yeeh kaam pakara howa hai k sirf apne favorites ko green dene hien or jo thora sa b nahi pasand usse red. Agar rep circle 10 ka na ho to aik din mein ham sab ki reps ya asmaan ko cho lein ya zameen per ajayen. Is tarha sab kuch control mein rehta hai and besides it's the standard procedures at vb communities.
    Dream, I do.

Alls fine .. I'll surely keep the ball rolling .. peace and thanks for clearing it out.