Thread: During Ramadan_ Avoid Maximum Wastage of Foods.

Assalam-0-Alekum
    The month of RAMADAN is coming why not make this Blessed month a truly Blessed for everyone *AMEEN*

The month of RAMADAN is the month in which the Quran was revealed, a book of guidance with proofs of guidance distinguishing right from wrong (AL-QURAN)

During RAMADAN Maximum Food Wasted

People cook lavishly just to show their grandees of Iftar.
    After fasting the whole day, and praying all the 5 times, finally committing a big Sin - throwing away food.
    Did you ever realize in some Countries, not having anything to eat, water and salt is used for Iftar.
    Instead of cooking extra food and throwing it away just to please your Friends and relatives,prepare what is necessary and Please ALLAH, by sending a size able amount to Poor Countries for their Suhour or Shaery and Iftar...
    Did you care to Share Food with a Poor in your Life.
    Please do it if you have not, and keep doing it if you already did, because it is never enough and nobody knows whose Child will be sitting there foraging for Scraps of Food.
    He The Most Powerful Lord, has all the Power and Authority to put anybody to Test, at anytime,anywhere anyhow... ... ..
    Start repenting and seeking the forgiveness of the Almighty for all our wrongdoings before Ramadan.
    Seek the strength from Allah to fast in the way that He likes and wants.
    Seek forgiveness from all members of your family, workmates, neighbors, and relatives for any wrongdoing against them.
    May All Of Us Get His Blessing Ame en...
    O Allah, on this day
    make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely),
    and my standing up in prayer of those
    who stand up in prayer (obediently) ,
    awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless,
    and forgive me my sins, O God of the worlds.
    and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners

This is one more reason why we have to thank God for the food that we can have easily.
    But in the other hand...ironically, we still waste the food that we buy
    I feel very GRATEFUL for what I have today...
    We are so Blessed for the wonderful works of God's hand in our life today, just think of this ... ..

"I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I promise not to waste water. I pray that this little boy be alleviated from his suffering.
    I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering in the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests. I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us about how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for
    granted.
    Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily...
    " MAY ALL HUMAN BEINGS BE FREE FROM SUFFERING!!! !
    On this good day, let's make a prayer for the suffering in any place around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others.
    PLEASE, MY GREAT FRIENDS, DON'T BREAK THIS CHAIN, KINDLY SEND IT TO SOMEONE
    YOU LOVE, TO ENABLE HIM OR HER SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE IN HIS/HER
    LIFE COMPARED WITH THESE KIDS' DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS.
    NOW SHOW YOUR CHILDREN, HOW BLESSED AND YET UNGRATEFUL THEY ARE(I¡$B%H(I¡$ B%H(I¡$B%H( B
    May Allah Bless you all and may He turn all your noble thoughts, feelings, wishes and desires into reality. May He also endow you with a very long, happy, healthy and a fruitful life as He guides you on the path that He wishes us to travel upon *Ameen*

suma ameen...
    ji..jitna ho sakta hai...sadqa karo...khud bhi khao..aur doosron ko bhi khilao...
    jazakALLAH alf khair.

Great reminder and message...JazakALLAH khair
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Jazzak Allah very Nice post Villas

waqai ramazan mein asi bohat sari beihtiyatian Barti jati hain
    Allah hum sab ko Ramzan k sahi manoo ko samjnay aur ramzan k roozay rakhnay ki toofeeq Ata farmiay Ameen

ik aur baat plz asi Threads mein apni Siggy Close ker lia kerin
    jesa k ap ki post Ramzan k baray mein hain aur siggy mein dance ho raha hai
    asay acha nahi lag raha
    Umeed hai sabhi member is baray mein Ghoor kerin gay
    Thanks