Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .... New Face In 'Town'....

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer @ Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:48 am
    At this moment it is fast as normal atleast at my side. Try to open some simliar forum websites and see if DT is the only one running slow at ur side?
    I have other windows open that are all working perfectly, it's just this place!! GRRRR..!! :evil:

Graphics don't show, icons don't, it's slow and all I get are red 'x's where I should have small images. I could show you a screenshot if you'd like? :ye;
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tney/AISIG.jpg
    [fade:6669cabb99][scroll:6669cabb99]Don't Believe Everything You See.....[/scroll:6669cabb99][/fade:6669cabb99]

Well no one else has same problem. 4-5 ppl are online but none of them complained. So i guess there must be problem in your windows or browser try changing browser :s

^ It's nothing to do with my browser.

Don't worry about it, it's not like the site is imperative to me.

Thanks for trying.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tney/AISIG.jpg
    [fade:6669cabb99][scroll:6669cabb99]Don't Believe Everything You See.....[/scroll:6669cabb99][/fade:6669cabb99]

You are welcome.

I am not worried at all, nor am I trying to make this site imperative to you

As a moderator its my job to help in resolving the problem users face regarding DT.

You are the first one having problem with my attitude atleast here in DT. In fact the first sentence in your post above shows who's attitude is problematic.

Until now I was being polite to you in all our conversations ( and will continue to be) but you, seem to be offended unnecessarly, can complain to Admin regarding my undesireable attitude.

Tschüs.

welcome to the forum hun ..

dear illusion, your pc or the network has a firewall installed which is blocking the images at DesiTwist. no one at my end has this problem, neither i've had a chance to face it previously, though my friend, namely nip37 faced the same problem, but that even was limited to his notebook only.

and no caps please, that doesn't look decent enough.
    Dream, I do.

Angelic Illusion, moderators are here to help you and the rest of the community members, should you have any technical issues to discuss, use the "ask an expert" category.

Also kindly follow the message board guidelines, and try to read them carefully with both eyes opened, message in caps on and questioning a moderators action publicly is not allowed, no matter what.