Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nominations for September 2007's member of the month

Hello everyone,

We have received several requests from the community to bring back member of the month contest. Of course community's wish comes first so here it is again, member of the month contest where you decide the winner.

Rules:

You may not nominate yourself or somebody on his or her request or behalf.

You can only nominate upto 5 members within DesiTwist.com.

The nominees must have made at least 50 posts and been a member for at least one week (7 days).

Your nominations may be made on whatever unbias grounds that you prefer, but a very strong emphasis on helpfulness and community building is encouraged.

A winner may lose his / her award for motm if he / she acts in ways contrary to the award's spirit. This will be determined by the moderation team of DesiTwist.com.

The following staff members cannot be nominated:

Admin

To participate:

Once you have fully read the rules, reply to this thread with your nominations. Please do not stray off topic as it will be extraordinarily difficult to determine the winner. If you would like to thank a user for your nomination, please PM them; do not reply in this thread unless you are nominating a member. Please make your username of choice very clearly formatted. Please use the user's exact username.

Deadline:

This nominations for this contest is effective till the 7th of september. Polling will start right after the nomination results.

Prizes:

The winner will receive exposure through our home page and forums, a new forum rank, and some bells and whistles within the community for a period of one month.

Questions?

Don't post questions in this thread. Start new threads in I need help.

Comments/Discussion:

ONLY POST NOMINATIONS IN THIS THREAD. If you have comments or would like to discuss another user's nomination, post a new thread in teen talks.

Cheers :thumbs:

Here goes my nomination:

Shikari
    Glamourous Ladee
    loves intelligence
    aragon
    Aadi

RAHEN
    Loves Intelligence
    Glamorous Ladee
    *Fatima*
    Shikari

Good luck everyone
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Fatima, are you in search for an infraction? Read the rules up there. This thread is for nominations ONLY, idiot.

My nominations are:

AaDi
    Friendlygal786
    Quiet Whisper
    Glamourous Ladee
    Aneeza Ali
    Dream, I do.

Friendlygal786
    Glamourous Ladee
    Quite Whisper
    Aadi
    Aragon

Good Luck All

shikari..volvo..glimmering candle..crazy_guy..villies

best of luck !
    ~~ pRiNcE oF aRaBiAn NiGhTs ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 325156
    Fatima, are you in search for an infraction? Read the rules up there. This thread is for nominations ONLY, idiot.

My nominations are:

AaDi
    Friendlygal786
    Quiet Whisper
    Glamourous Ladee
    Aneeza Ali
    Yes i now that mr adel and for ur information im not idiot i just say thanx to that gal any way thank u so much

my nominations are:-
    Rahen
    loves intelligence

Endurer
    Fairy
    Rahen
    Friendlygal786
    Aadi

Best of luck everyone :giveflower;
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..