Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: They are not Pakistanies

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:46 pm
    Mate, That is a matter of perception for yourself, as for me, I really don't give a dime about whereabouts!

So chosing name Endurer or surviver does give you "dime" or should i say dame.
    Now i see what was perception behind this? when you don't have answers of the above mentioned question. Now you see real difference.

Well, Evian don’t jumps here and there to accused other, you been now justify yourself. First you think of me Indian and boasted and now when you know I am Pakistani, accused me been Pakistani.

You were bashing muslims, weren't you?

You make me even more sadder, and I am shameful to know your thoughts being Pakistani.

Does Pakistani mean behave like brainless, illogical and egotistic? Pakistan has proud heritage and tradition of straggle and surviving with other sects and ethnic background (plz studies Pak history)

I think I have studied pak history in school and college. And I agree that we have a history of struggle and survival together.

I never have seen that value, particular in this forum.

Why do you say that? I have non-muslim friends and neighbors in pakistan, and they never hated/said anything antimuslim before this whole muslim bashing thing became a natural-born-absolutely-cool-right of all nations on the face of earth.

We Pakistani dieing to came in West – of course for better future. Finding all types of means legal or illegal, just to have US or European citizenship.

Yes, no one denies the fact that we left pakistan for a better life and future, but that doesn't mean that we resorted to cheating, or for the record, killing other humans as means of earning big bucks

What does this means, after getting nationality, forget from where we started, is this true value of Pakistan? I consider this outrageous and foolish mentality.

Just to let you know, non resident pakistanis are probably the biggest asset to pakistan, we not only support pakistan financially (the largest source of foriegn exchange), we defend it verbally when it comes to one on one discussions and get hurt emotionally when something happens to our fellow pakistanis back home...regardless of religion. I apologize if I hurt you in anyway, since I didn't know you're a pakistani too.

I am sorry to say, I am getting tired of this attitude and norms. I telling you if we foreign residing Pakistani doesn’t change our attitude, we will call misery on us.

And the circumstances are already going to appear, have a look on the fast changing scene in USA and Europe after 9/11.

Please be logical present real Pakistani heritage in this foreign country as citizen of it. Don’t present Pakistan or Islam from uneducated or extremist Mullah and its agenda.

You are clearly mistaken here, none of us represents either form of islam. And we do a better job of representing islam and pakistan than people back home, thank you very much!

Think and answer me this:

Pakistan does have many Christians and Hindus living there from many generations, and if they also rise up against Pakistan and its governments, not having same citizen rights and value as Muslims does.

And if they start thinking and saying we are not Pakistani as we don’t have same rights or value of true citizenship. (We all knows and could read events on Internet regarding minority persecution in Pakistan – Pakistan is one of the leading countries of world where minority persecution is in steep and rising).

I think you are getting your news from biased sources, racial violence exists all over the world and pakistan is no exception. It is shameful and absolutely wrong. But it is also wrong to say that pakistan is one of the leading nations doing that. Have you heard about the antimuslim violence across the border? I have friends from india who lost entire families in the gujarat massacre. They were burnt alive!! In america alone there are several cases of violence aimed against people of different color or race, but you don't hear about it since they are the ones writing history these days.

What will your or common Pakistani's reaction then? What will you do then?

I'll be hurt very very deeply if pakistan falls apart.........

Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:52 am
    So chosing name Endurer or surviver does give you "dime" or should i say dame. Now i see what was perception behind this?
    I still am not getting your point here, are you trying to say that being a representative to 'endurance' I should start giving dime about your perceptions? or is this some chronic constipation of yours arousing aversion. You've got to be avowal here.

Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:52 am
    when you don't have answers of the above mentioned question. Now you see real difference.
    What questions? as far as I see, those questions were directed towards Evian. With Evian answering all of your questions and concerns, I don't really feel like wasting my time answering them again.

no offence, peace!
    Dream, I do.

[quote="Evian @ Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:38 am"]

Why do you say that? I have non-muslim friends and neighbors in pakistan, and they never hated/said anything antimuslim before this whole muslim bashing thing became a natural-born-absolutely-cool-right of all nations on the face of earth.

Is there freedom of speech in Pakistan? Isn’t there fearful blasphemous sword not hanging there. There are certain surveys and review by NGOs’ revealed that all accusations under blasphemy laws were baseless and bogus. None of them ever proved. The reports said the allegation was either due to property conflict, jealousy in work, or hatred. No non-muslims could think about Blasphemy, as they know its consequences. Think about this.

If you are not updated on Pakistani news read this first:

http://www.persecution.org/newsite/n...?newscode=1638
    http://in.christiantoday.com/news/wor_543.htm

And now read this:

http://www.persecution.org/newsite/n...753779c7f7487a

(these are only fewer websites, you could find hundred of websites)

Try to observe this scenario first they been accused and totally destroyed by madness. And in the end what a good value been representing by them.

Do you think in this situation they could say something to you, may be they not trust on you or afraid of you. And this make you happy and satisfy. That all is fine.

Well the rest of the world is not! This been critically observed. I do have Pakistani friends here in west, from all walks of faith.

Could I start telling you their views?

I don’t think you ready for this. If you are not ready to heard these as living in west. Imagine how much its heartful in Pakistan to person like you.

I know you would not be agreeing with these facts. As you see as “propaganda” against Pakistan. What more could you deny?

You do concern about across the border but first try to condemn what was and is happing back in Pakistan.

When your house is of glass so don’t throw stones other’s house.

Yes, no one denies the fact that we left pakistan for a better life and future, but that doesn't mean that we resorted to cheating, or for the record, killing other humans as means of earning big bucks

Cheating? Please don’t push me here on internet, to reveal what cheating be committed by my fellow Pakistani bhaies here in Europe.

They show their divorced from wives then brought their mothers, mother-in-laws, sisters and sisters-in-laws as their wives, here in Europe, turn by turn.

Committed in one crime, does means criminals.

Just to let you know, non resident pakistanis are probably the biggest asset to pakistan, we not only support pakistan financially (the largest source of foriegn exchange), we defend it verbally when it comes to one on one discussions and get hurt emotionally when something happens to our fellow pakistanis back home...regardless of religion. I apologize if I hurt you in anyway, since I didn't know you're a pakistani too.

I know that very well, and our country does need that for its prosperity, and second because our relatives back there.

You are clearly mistaken here, none of us represents either form of islam. And we do a better job of representing islam and pakistan than people back home, thank you very much!

Yes you do, please have a look on all forums and their postings. Or should I start with you scrutinise all.

I think you are getting your news from biased sources, racial violence exists all over the world and pakistan is no exception. It is shameful and absolutely wrong. But it is also wrong to say that pakistan is one of the leading nations doing that. Have you heard about the antimuslim violence across the border? I have friends from india who lost entire families in the gujarat massacre. They were burnt alive!! In america alone there are several cases of violence aimed against people of different color or race, but you don't hear about it since they are the ones writing history these days.

Why we all Pakistani deny facts, or even more accusing those who pointed out. Could not we learn from others. We can’t justify ourselves to the worlds. That’s why human develops liturgical school, school of thoughts, not only learn about others. but most important from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:05 pm

I still am not getting your point here, are you trying to say that being a representative to 'endurance' I should start giving dime about your perceptions? or is this some chronic constipation of yours arousing aversion. You've got to be avowal here. no offence, peace!

Have a look thoroughly you started it, I try to fewer your unremitting constipation. If its hard, plz ask someone’s help.

Well who cares if you have and how much its level. who wana knows !.

I think there's no point wasting my breath!!

Sunil...Dude, you should get grammer/vocab lessons first!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:14 am

I still am not getting your point here, are you trying to say that being a representative to 'endurance' I should start giving dime about your perceptions? or is this some chronic constipation of yours arousing aversion. You've got to be avowal here. no offence, peace!
    Have a look thoroughly you started it, I try to fewer your unremitting constipation. If its hard, plz ask someone’s help.

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Nevertheless, don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Evian @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:03 am
    I think there's no point wasting my breath!!

Sunil...Dude, you should get grammer/vocab lessons first!!

Is that least could you say in response of my posting. lol
    Yeh, of course this is common behaviour, to avoid.
    You didn’t tell me, how fine English of those above-mentioned websites?
    Do you able to read that or not?

I have no interest to talk any more with you, on serious issue, as you not compatible at all. Your behaviour shows low-mentality already.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:48 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:14 am

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Nevertheless, don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own.

One could easily scrutinise your all posting on all forums, and notice, ever changing colour of English language. It reveals your “source”.I wonder why Evian not notice this?

Keep it up, no one expect from you more.

Lolllllllllllllllll!!

I can see where this conversation is going!!!

Sunil, you're totally pissed off!! You need to go cool off before you even open your browser.