Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: They are not Pakistanies

I presume that should take a fairly long time!

your prescription is not creditable enough.

No site validity. lol

Yeh!!!, same long as you took to reply me on first place.

You replied first time 25th January 2006, to my posting. Which I posted 8th November 2005.

Please don’t justify with…….. “ I joined late” or ……“bala bala bala bala”

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzz!!

So damn funny, are you really 32 sunil?

Quote Originally Posted by Evian @ Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:43 pm

I can see where this conversation is going!!!

well, cat got your tongue...?

Perhaps this is another cultural insight: ranting is equated with humor. And I replied to this humor with “ if cat wishes I could come within hours to get my tongue back”.

You don't remember anything I wrote in the past your accusations are baseless and without any thought, you are just trying to provoke because it seams that’s all you are capable of. You constantly post one line comments without any thought, research, or a shred of intelligence to back up anything you have ever said here.

I have specifically asked you to answer many issues on this forum go back and check how many time's I bet at least couple of time now. So please don't insult yourself anymore here it's pathetic you do know most of the people here are educated and can clearly see you ignorance and idiocy in your gibberish quit clearly. You know what it's like Thumper from Bambi said "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". In your case also don't say anything anymore because I having trouble typing when I laugh this hard! I know you are already a recruited on your jihad mission.

Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:07 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:48 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:14 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:05 pm

I still am not getting your point here, are you trying to say that being a representative to 'endurance' I should start giving dime about your perceptions? or is this some chronic constipation of yours arousing aversion. You've got to be avowal here. no offence, peace!
    Have a look thoroughly you started it, I try to fewer your unremitting constipation. If its hard, plz ask someone’s help.

Well who cares if you have and how much its level. who wana knows !.
    Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Nevertheless, don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own.

One could easily scrutinise your all posting on all forums, and notice, ever changing colour of English language. It reveals your “source”.I wonder why Evian not notice this?

Keep it up, no one expect from you more.

I beg your pardon for not being able to attend this of your's diabolical enlightenment-meets-enormity visceral. While I am back, I would like you to tell me something. Why are you always this abhorrent to the customs of planet Earth? Believe me there is nothing cyptic about us nor the planet itself. We believe in the stance of 'an eye of an eye, a tooth for a tooth'. Is that too much to ask? or in your case, too much to offer?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:35 am
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:07 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:48 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:14 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:05 pm

I still am not getting your point here, are you trying to say that being a representative to 'endurance' I should start giving dime about your perceptions? or is this some chronic constipation of yours arousing aversion. You've got to be avowal here. no offence, peace!
    Have a look thoroughly you started it, I try to fewer your unremitting constipation. If its hard, plz ask someone’s help.

Well who cares if you have and how much its level. who wana knows !.
    Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Nevertheless, don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own.

One could easily scrutinise your all posting on all forums, and notice, ever changing colour of English language. It reveals your “source”.I wonder why Evian not notice this?

Keep it up, no one expect from you more.

I beg your pardon for not being able to attend this of your's diabolical enlightenment-meets-enormity visceral. While I am back, I would like you to tell me something. Why are you always this abhorrent to the customs of planet Earth? Believe me there is nothing cyptic about us nor the planet itself. We believe in the stance of 'an eye of an eye, a tooth for a tooth'. Is that too much to ask? or in your case, too much to offer?

yeh right! I am laughing my head off, While you comeback with some education or should I say with aid.

Let me gladly respond you. Customs of planet earth won’t infuriate me. Its you and evian that impulsive from customs. Go and read and check how you behave and respond me in first place. Since you don’t esteem any customs, then no compulsion for you.

Giving sight to your low mentality wits, the mind-set “eye for an eye or tooth for an tooth” IS NOT your religious possession or approach. This approach belongs to someone else and they are applying on this world already. Difficult to see and understand! Go and educate yourself.

Becoming moderate of some website not creditable enough to converse in each topic seriously. Again hard for you. Lol

Why you call people to dismay you ?

Sunil,

I think it is wrong to take a stand for or against someone you don't even know. Therefore I suggest you to post less bias and more rational and logical comments. If you want to claim that all muslim desis living in Britain consider themselves Pakistani please give us proof to validify and verify the claim. Otherwise stop posting rubbish and cynical comments for the heck sake.