Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: They are not Pakistanies

I think after listening to all the gibberish here, I am officially OFFENDED!!

How can someone be so totally unreasonable, not know what he's trying to say and yet say enough nonsense to make some idiotic point?

Sunil, what are you exactly trying to say? If you are having a problem interacting in a civil manner then I suggest you take a little walk to the thinking corner and come back after a break. Specially since you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Evian @ Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:46 am
    I think after listening to all the gibberish here, I am officially OFFENDED!!

How can someone be so totally unreasonable, not know what he's trying to say and yet say enough nonsense to make some idiotic point?

Sunil, what are you exactly trying to say? If you are having a problem interacting in a civil manner then I suggest you take a little walk to the thinking corner and come back after a break. Specially since you don't know what you're talking about.
    What a riot, if you don’t understand me then why start in the beginning? You been arguing with me for sometime, have a look once again your posts may be its remind what was you up to. But it been clear that you hypocritically deny my questions and points. And in the end you start personal attacked. Do have a look on posts, and educate yourself.

You proven already that you are a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by snakhtar @ Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:58 pm
    Sunil,

I think it is wrong to take a stand for or against someone you don't even know. Therefore I suggest you to post less bias and more rational and logical comments. If you want to claim that all muslim desis living in Britain consider themselves Pakistani please give us proof to validify and verify the claim. Otherwise stop posting rubbish and cynical comments for the heck sake.

Dude…..i appreciate you address me, but why you forget to read properly from the beginning what been written and said? And how on earth your wits consider my links and ground base facts bias? Do you have conscious boy? Or just hanging fools around. Every thing is on the forum, you could argue with me on points, or ignore me if don’t agree. But don’t play hierocracy.

My whole motion was, if muslims consider that west segregated them and they don’t practice full rights, then ever muslim thought what their unjust behavior with their own minorities. And I had given links, need more I could give more. But don’t come to me saying “not correct”. Contact the website which are prominent NGOs.

If you are not educated on Pakistan, read Christian community attacked by muslims, because one muslim said that Christian man had burned the quran.

(See this)
    http://www.persecution.org/newsite/newsdetail...
    http://in.christiantoday.com/news/wor_543.htm

And now read this, after destroying 3 churches and Christians school, muslim person said he was mistaken, Christian man didn’t burned the quran. Because of one muslim’s false statement, Christian were brutally attacked and ransacked by mulsims

And now read this, after destroying 3 churches and Christians school, muslim person said he was mistaken, Christian man didn’t burned the quran. Because of one muslim’s false statement, Christian were brutally attacked and ransacked by mulsims

(see this)

One could understands easily how stupid were those who listen to that false person first and believe on him without any trial.

Then how foolish and fanatics were those muslim priests (mullahs) who called from microphone to muslims to attacked on Christians.

More recent news churches burned in Pakistan.

Sunil,

I think it is wrong to take a stand for or against someone you don't even know. Therefore I suggest you to post less bias and more rational and logical comments. If you want to claim that all muslim desis living in Britain consider themselves Pakistani please give us proof to validify and verify the claim. Otherwise stop posting rubbish and cynical comments for the heck sake.

And how could you said its bias? My family, relative and friends still living most parts of Pakistan. And many are eye witness of all those events which mentioned in the web links. And let me tell you its not difficult to contact any Christian or church organization in Pakistan, its cost only minutes.

Next time come with some reasoning. Don’t call me to dismay you.

Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:30 am
    Sunil,

And how could you said its bias? My family, relative and friends still living most parts of Pakistan. And many are eye witness of all those events which mentioned in the web links. And let me tell you its not difficult to contact any Christian or church organization in Pakistan, its cost only minutes.

Buddy, I'm living in the same country as of your cousins, friends and family. I do perform my friday prayers, I was born in a non-muslim country, I was taught in a french school owned and operated by christian missionaries and I have more christian friends in the area than muslims. The thing is that how on God's green earth can you forge the whole thing up? That of your so called reference is not to be believed upon. Had this been an issue here, one would have seen the whole country burn. Why are such incidents reported only at isolated websites that even in their INDIAN edition?

Racism or xenophobia are not the problems of Pakistan alone, the whole of the planet earth carries such persons/groups. I can fill the space with hundreds of legitimate news on the topic, given that you are not already enlightened with the daily life outside and inside Pakistan.
    Dream, I do.

Sunil, if you had really read and understood what everyone tried to tell you from the very beginning of this thread then it wouldn't have come to this. If you sling mud at others then you should be ready to get some on yourself. If you think that people are jumping to conclusions about you then you are mistaken. Just like people who think every man with a beard is a muslim. Or that all christians in pakistan belong to a certain (no names) class. I have said this before and will say it again that racism is all over the world! Do you not see that? Or is your view limited to the rim of the kuann where you are stuck? Or maybe all this anger comes from memories of an unfortunate childhood, wallah alam. May allah let you come to peace.

Go live as a brown man in any western country and you'll find out for yourself. You may think yourself worldly but man, you are not rational. You think the goras will take you in? WRONG!! You will remain an outsider because you ARE and outsider. They just don't do anything because they get punished for discrimination.

If you think minorities are persecuted in pakistan, you are DEAD wrong!! EVERY POOR MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD IS PERSECUTED!! Talk about ingnorance. You will keep on tooting your own damn horn and not realize that this IS part of living in a third world country. It has nothing to do with what religion you are. Have you not seen the people that died in the earthquake? Was their plight not enough to open your eyes? Sad to see that after such an incident we are sitting here arguing and pointing fingers.

It amazes me that fellow pakistanis will stop at nothing in defaming the image of the country where they were born. A muslim and christian are supposed to be brothers in faith, but it's people like you and the ones setting fire to churches and imam bargahs that break the ties of the hearts. I am ashamed when I hear such crap from people who have put their minds to sleep and sold their souls to the media by accepting the brain-washing they dish out.

I faced a lot of problems growing up in pakistan but that doesn't mean I'll go scream bloody discrimination every time someone cuts me off, because believe it or not, at some point we have to come to terms to it. When pakistan gets educated and developed enough then I assure you things will be different because there will be rules and they will get implemented. It will take time, but I assure you, we'll get there with or without the likes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:34 am
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:30 am
    Sunil,

Buddy, I'm living in the same country as of your cousins, friends and family. I do perform my friday prayers, I was born in a non-muslim country, I was taught in a french school owned and operated by christian missionaries and I have more christian friends in the area than muslims. The thing is that how on God's green earth can you forge the whole thing up? That of your so called reference is not to be believed upon. Had this been an issue here, one would have seen the whole country burn. Why are such incidents reported only at isolated websites that even in their INDIAN edition?

Racism or xenophobia are not the problems of Pakistan alone, the whole of the planet earth carries such persons/groups. I can fill the space with hundreds of legitimate news on the topic, given that you are not already enlightened with the daily life outside and inside Pakistan.

You always make on sense. Lol…
    I laughing my heads off, Dude try to reason before coming with some “discovery”.

What make difference if you have more Christian friends than muslims, does its lower the ratio Christian persecution in Pakistan. And I see no difference if you studies in Christian school, as you still has low wits.

Have you understand properly what I said before? Or just giving to try your jihadi vision. Whole Pakistani Christian community witness of that events, and if your insecure sentiments won’t admit that, it is not a problem because your denial wouldn’t mislead anyone. And for Gods’ sake do some research before coming to me, the website is not INDIAN, as you all thought Indian or American behind every rain.

Go to this website, this is Pakistani Christian website, don’t believe than do some RESEARCH.

http://www.siloampak.org/main.htm

now scroll down and read these topic there.

1)THOU SHALT NOT LET ANY ONE BURN THE CHURCH.
    2) Mob torches 3 churches near Nankana

now here some more webs

http://www.ucb.co.uk/index.cfm?itemid=152
    http://www.cswusa.com/Countries/Pakistan.htm
    http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/10825.htm

And next time if you come to me, discuss the above-mentioned topic, otherwise ignore and don’t address me.

As for racism and discrimination, its true no society immune from it. But muslims countries like Pakistan worse example of intolerance to other faith and religions. And hence muslims are migrants from muslims country in west, but don’t live in same circumstances as other religious minority in Pakistan and other muslims lands.
    I strongly doubted you live outside Pakistan or enough education to staid some topics.