Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They are not Pakistanies

Zaheer you put valuable issue. Good.

But listen here they found video of muhammad sadiq in which he said, he are different from you, we will be concern about other muslims of the world. etc. etc. Now question is if any one who is not faithful with laws of that country where he born or citizen, then how much that country or the law protect him.

There action was against British value, British laws and other British citizen. This is totally madness , that Pakistani muslims wants to live in West want to have there citizenship, but they are not faithful to that countries.

7/7 attacks shows that muslims of west are not faithful to there residing country. This is big issue here and many faithful people are worry about this situation. Many muslim people here abusing and cursing those attacker. Because they were died but thousand of muslims still alive and living here in the west.

I am agree with the British government, there were not British, as they said they are first muslims. So this is obvious that they should not recognize as British citizen.
    And every those who is not faithful to the adopted country should leave or thrown out from western countries.

You are living in Germany, isn't ? You know how much difficult to take position in withe people. You have to question how much you are faithful to Germany.

I am sorry, but this is way to deal with this so called faith fullness to religion.
    I am sorry, but this is way to deal with this so called faith fulness to religion.

Zaheer you put valuable issue. Good.

But listen here they found video of muhammad sadiq in which he said, he are different from you, we will be concern about other muslims of the world. etc. etc. Now question is if any one who is not faithful with laws of that country where he born or citizen, then how much that country or the law protect him.

There action was against British value, British laws and other British citizen. This is totally madness , that Pakistani muslims wants to live in West want to have there citizenship, but they are not faithful to that countries.

7/7 attacks shows that muslims of west are not faithful to there residing country. This is big issue here and many faithful people are worry about this situation. Many muslim people here abusing and cursing those attacker. Because they were died but thousand of muslims still alive and living here in the west.

I am agree with the British government, there were not British, as they said they are first muslims. So this is obvious that they should not recognize as British citizen.
    And every those who is not faithful to the adopted country should leave or thrown out from western countries.

You are living in Germany, isn't ? You know how much difficult to take position in withe people. You have to question how much you are faithful to Germany.

I am sorry, but this is way to deal with this so called faith fullness to religion.
    I am sorry, but this is way to deal with this so called faith fulness to religion.

The remains of one of the terrorists got buried in his "home" village in Pakistan, a funeral in which most of the village attended.

sunil one can't question patriotism in such a collective manner, yes they were british, no matter how faithful or indignified.

The question or perhaps the issue that you brought up here is worth some cynosure, but before going directly to that, I'd like to draw the primrose path here.

Any person of a country born and brought up within the premisis of his country always keeps his country's flag high. He/she is more of an ambassador of 'goodwill' to the country he/she immigrates into. NRI or NRP for instance. Desi'z are an exception.

coming back to religion thing: how is britian related to Islam or Islam to britain. This is utter nonsense. Religion is basically a belief in a supernatural power controlling anything and everything we see & we do not see. Does that imply to britain? or usa? or pakistan? or the vatican city? or india?
    Dream, I do.

I agree with Endurer, regardless of the fact that these young men were muslims, whatever the Brits should own up to their citizens.

And Sunil, this is the same argument I've had with all my indian friends. You think that criticising muslims will get you favours from the Western superpowers? WRONG!! It is totally stupid to think like that.

All your movies these days are full of propaganda against your own (muslim) countrymen. You guys don't even leave your own fellow countrymen alone. And haven't we all heard of Hindu extremists?? Wasn't BJP doing the same thing with their akhand bharata crap not too long ago?

And what do NRI's do? Don't you guys bring business back to india? Don't you cheat on your taxes in your sleazy desi ways? Where's you patriotism when NRI's send money back home to india?

Stop slinging dirt, get some brains.

What happen to you guys, I am not Indian, I am Pakistani, proud to call my self Pakistani.

sunil is id I am using.
    What more i say, you addresed to Idian Sunil not Pakistani Sunil

LOL

That makes me feel sadder than ever.

Well, Evian don’t jumps here and there to accused other, you been now justify yourself. First you think of me Indian and boasted and now when you know I am Pakistani, accused me been Pakistani.

You make me even more sadder, and I am shameful to know your thoughts being Pakistani.

Does Pakistani mean behave like brainless, illogical and egotistic? Pakistan has proud heritage and tradition of straggle and surviving with other sects and ethnic background (plz studies Pak history)

I never have seen that value, particular in this forum.

We Pakistani dieing to came in West – of course for better future. Finding all types of means legal or illegal, just to have US or European citizenship.

What does this means, after getting nationality, forget from where we started, is this true value of Pakistan? I consider this outrageous and foolish mentality.

I am sorry to say, I am getting tired of this attitude and norms. I telling you if we foreign residing Pakistani doesn’t change our attitude, we will call misery on us.

And the circumstances are already going to appear, have a look on the fast changing scene in USA and Europe after 9/11.

Please be logical present real Pakistani heritage in this foreign country as citizen of it. Don’t present Pakistan or Islam from uneducated or extremist Mullah and its agenda.

Think and answer me this:

Pakistan does have many Christians and Hindus living there from many generations, and if they also rise up against Pakistan and its governments, not having same citizen rights and value as Muslims does.

And if they start thinking and saying we are not Pakistani as we don’t have same rights or value of true citizenship. (We all knows and could read events on Internet regarding minority persecution in Pakistan – Pakistan is one of the leading countries of world where minority persecution is in steep and rising).

What will your or common Pakistani's reaction then? What will you do then?

Quote Originally Posted by sunil73 @ Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:02 pm
    What happen to you guys, I am not Indian, I am Pakistani, proud to call my self Pakistani.

sunil is id I am using.
    What more i say, you addresed to Idian Sunil not Pakistani Sunil

LOL
    Mate, That is a matter of perception for yourself, as for me, I really don't give a dime about whereabouts!
    Dream, I do.