Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Talent

The irony of ma life i dont feel i m v.talented at anything...kyunki is se pehle me yeh samjhoon...aik nayi cheez naye tareeqe se saamne aajati...and i think life is too short to believe one is v.talented as one learns from cradle to death...aur jitna bhi kuch seekh lo kam hai...

i agree wid ya rehann... jitna bhi seekh lo kam hi hota ha

bohattt lambhi list hai ..kya karon send kar doonlay_ball::smartass:
    ankhoN ki gustakiyan maaF ho [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by syeda, post: 325988
    i agree wid ya rehann... jitna bhi seekh lo kam hi hota ha
    ey...aapi ka naam to thik se lo:rolling; her nick is not REHAN yeh to eik naam hai larko ka:s RAHEN hain!

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 325786
    Seems like he's sarcastic.

Interesting replies people
    No adeel ji he is not he every time said the same thing to me well u dont no me u always saw me im joking but out of net hum sanjeda person hai

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 325806
    Me? Not being ungrateful but I got absolutely nothing special in me.
    I disagree .. baatein logon ko kafi achay tareeqe se sunate ho

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 325974
    The irony of ma life i dont feel i m v.talented at anything...kyunki is se pehle me yeh samjhoon...aik nayi cheez naye tareeqe se saamne aajati...and i think life is too short to believe one is v.talented as one learns from cradle to death...aur jitna bhi kuch seekh lo kam hai...
    well I technically disagree with you .. each and everyone has something special .. thats what makes us all unique .. but if you haven't fount that special thing about you yet; thats a different story

My special ability is to lock my thoughts out and concentrate on one thing .. and I use it all time .. mostly when listening to people or doing my own 'thing' .. m also an excellent logic developer (something really techy) and programmer (and I thank God to this day for ma skills )
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

I agree wit Aadi...there is mostly one thing that everyone is good at..it can be mentally or physically, in any filed...some people r great listeners, some r great leaders, some r very organized..the list goes on. Im sure u all hav somthing u r very good at

Nice replies everyone..thanx 4 sharing
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by AaDi, post: 326092
    well I technically disagree with you .. each and everyone has something special .. thats what makes us all unique .. but if you haven't fount that special thing about you yet; thats a different story
    Everyone is unique...cause they hve their own way to deal with things...to do actions...
    not talent...:P