Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talent

Chalo Aadi ab rahen sis ki baton ka jawab do it's going to be a lengthy ride throughout. :biggrin:

Nahi yaar batien sunana bhi koi qabliyat nahi meri.

LI jee, agar hoti to ab tak nazar a chuki hoti.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 326119
    Everyone is unique...cause they hve their own way to deal with things...to do actions...
    not talent...:P
    Again I disagree, just because people deal with similar sitautions differently does not mean they are unique. I've seen people where they deal with the things the same way but are miles apart from each other (in terms of their nature, status, etc).

And I still stick with my point, everyone is talented, there is something in everything, the only thing is to actually spend some time in finding it out and then polishing it. I've seen a lot and I mean a lot of people crying over the fact that they have nothing to do but deep down inside, its them who dont want to do anything (may be they are used to all that).

As for just talking about you, you have really caring and helping nature; you also have a really keen eye on details related to graphics; all these can be considered talents, because people like me can only look at things you make and say 'wow'. Thats what talent is, things that one can do but a number of people cant
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 326152
    Chalo Aadi ab rahen sis ki baton ka jawab do it's going to be a lengthy ride throughout. :biggrin:

Nahi yaar batien sunana bhi koi qabliyat nahi meri.

LI jee, agar hoti to ab tak nazar a chuki hoti.
    That was a joke huni
    I know and you know it, your excellent at SEO. Do you want me to talk more on that or is the reference enough

and as for rahen kab se moqa dhondh raha tha .. abh maza aaye ga :evil2:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

mera telant shoro howa tha meri mom ki gud se aur aj tak mein sekhney k marhail main hon our lehad tak sekhney k bad bhi main kuch bhi nahi sekh paou gi. so i dont now that whats my telant. han if u speak out other person so accept me this coment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Muzi
    I thought ur talent wud be cornering gilrz

@Diya
    Lehad kya hota hai :$ ??

Quote Originally Posted by AaDi, post: 326180
    Again I disagree, just because people deal with similar sitautions differently does not mean they are unique. I've seen people where they deal with the things the same way but are miles apart from each other (in terms of their nature, status, etc).

And I still stick with my point, everyone is talented, there is something in everything, the only thing is to actually spend some time in finding it out and then polishing it. I've seen a lot and I mean a lot of people crying over the fact that they have nothing to do but deep down inside, its them who dont want to do anything (may be they are used to all that).

As for just talking about you, you have really caring and helping nature; you also have a really keen eye on details related to graphics; all these can be considered talents, because people like me can only look at things you make and say 'wow'. Thats what talent is, things that one can do but a number of people cant
    but Aadi, that is capability...not talent...talent is something which is natural gifted...and it has its asar on everything he/she does...as an example..a man typing from his feet...he is gifted naturallly...i do agree that there is something in everything...but that something most of the time goes unaware...and in ma case...there is more to discover within if not i keep limits.