Thread: Queen Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut, the great Egyptian queen of the 18th dynasty, has had a rebirth.

Statue of Hatshepsut

Did i scare u ? no well then this news will cause stories says queen Hatshepsut is
    cursed by some Black magician and after her death curse effects those who stare her statue specially her eyes so do not do that .. and if already did that then Allah hafiz to you cause ur in very bad situation .. her curse will give you bad bad dreams and after fews days you have bleeding in your eyes and in few weeks you gonna blind forever oh god what have u done okay only these three method will save you

1 - black cobra (poison fresh one), eagle eyes, alligator blood 1 oz, head of white owl ( must be younger then 3 years), rhinoceros (black one) horns, lion nail (do not try to cut it with nail cutter) & shark teeth .. mix all things except shark teeth bland it and then dip these teeth for seven hours and at night put these thing on your eyes surely before doing this do not try to talk with your parents cause they will take u to mental hospital lol

2 - 100 up's down with no pause

3 - be brave caz i thing you cursed her lolz peace out

dont seem to be real when the image with the hair is seen...i.e 4th one.
    and i just read ur comments at the end...those are funny...