Quote Originally Posted by heman, post: 327678
i will see whether i can save the image of the flicker site otherwise you can use the picture jockey image over the giant red heart.and i want it in colours as on top to My Darling Loving wife Alpa;
and below it write From Your Loving Hubby-Heman
you can insert this poem of mine in it:-

Your Beautiful love...
If i were granted a special request from the stars above,and i could wish for anything,I would ask for your love.
If high hope and heart alone,could make sweet dreams come true.
I would live in a perfect world.where i am loved by you.
If my greatest heart's desire could be carried in on the tide,
I would meet you at the shore,and walk ever by your side.
If i could buy anything,my heart eve dreamed of,I would forgo the material things,and stock up on your love.
If i could soar to heaven wrapped in wings of bliss,your arms world be around me,I would welcome every kiss.
If i could dream of anything,I would dream only of your touch,and hold you close to me each night the way i yearn to so much.
If i could own paradise where everything's divine,then my world exist in the place where you are mine.
If prayers could bring anything.
I would ask directly from the heart,for a promise of tomorrow when we are never more apart.For there's one thing in life that i look forword to and that's the days ahead i will spend with you.And out of all the thing that i could hope for or ever dream of nothing compares to you and your beautiful love.
i hve made the image following all wat u hve said...its in ur inbox...have a check...and let me know if u want some changes...as it is possible to do...