Quote Originally Posted by *Fatima*, post: 326500
33- U hve made many threads...Which threads u like?

I told u b4 all r good agar nahi hote to log jawab nahi dete

36- kab tak intezaar karon...
Jab take app kar sakti .

26- when did i tell...u tell me which section u like the most?
I told u 3rd section.

30- why do u think like that...once ma teacher autographed me saying..."love ur self, u r important"...and now even if the world faces back on me...i dont mind...cause i m a being..and its a ma right to love for who i m ..and i will want to autograph u with the same

Yes sweeti ur rit but as our propht said jo khud ke liye pasand karte ho waise hi log ke liya pasand karna some thing like that i cant say in english so alwayz i hope to any one to be better than me ..

34- hind aisa kyun sochti ho...mere list mein tau aap ka bhi naam tha...lekin kise pehle rakhon yeh decide nahi kar pa rahi thi...isliye me ne thread banaya...agar abhi nahi karti tau later zuroor karti...

Janti ho ham tu mazak kar rah thi ..

37-aww..u love playing with cats...how many cats u have...
B4 i was had more than u think but rit now i hv onli one and he is near by me ...

38-i liked ur 12th answer...v.much..which are those relations?
Thank u n i think har larki yahi wants karti hai thats y im against of BF...

39-What did u like the most in India during ur studies there...
MMMM natur ham ko zada pasand hai ...

40-taqdeer is luck/kismat and tadbeer is that one thinks that luck does play some role but its hardwork and intention that makes life.

Taqdeer yani naseeb rit wahi i blv in taqdeer

Thankz again its was realy great interviwe app ko hamne thkaya so sorri for that ...
thank you.....aur autograph k liye me wait kar sakti hoon...until the start of ramadan.....more questions in ur way...