Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me n You together in Spotlight ;)

however, we do not have to wair for others to answer first and den ask another ques. Go on ..

My question to u:

Did u block me on msn long time ago?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

yea i blocked uuu.. very long time ago :biggrin: n there was a reason behind it.. a solid reason..

I see.

Next question plz ..
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 328335
    Thanks for appreciating the idea guys. Orrite, we can wait and see if Endurer's suggestion is going to work or the other one (just to ask questions randomly).

Cuz i believe, if i ask questions to members specifically .. many of dem ain't gonna be here cuz they wudn't know ... can't make it featured topic forever or sticky lol...

anywayz here i start with Naila.

Why are you sooooo shweeeeeeeeeeet as u'r name? dnt say u donno
    coz i eat too much sweets (not)

Question for the next person:

What makes you special?
    Dream, I do.

"I have learned that we make ourselves special by what we do, how we live and the way in which we interact with the rest of the world's population".

I think, that says it all abt me and what makes me special.

Question 4 cookie:
    How to ask intelligent questions with impact? :think1:

Take love's intellegences' message and paste in admin's post lol umm on a serious note one shouldn't care about the 'impact' or 'influence' since it's pretty much guaranteed to accompany intelligence.

Question for the next person: Whats so special about my signature image?
    Dream, I do.

Do you call it special? I must correct you then .. look at the whole design first .. it's like beauty locked up in some kinna dark ugly layout+stressing colors+bad color combination. Duh! I think, you must polish up your creativity skills

Nxt question for next person: how would you rate Endurer's profile, if u had to? Wud you rate it .. GOOD? UGLY? CHIDLISH? or JUST OK?