Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~~*Interviews*~~~

DT per aik new topic jis se se milay gi aik doosray kay baaray main maloomaat
    Every monday personality change ker di jaya keray gi.
    Pooray haftay main aap us se question poochay gay and woh aap ko kindly answer dega.
    So let`s start
    Is haftay ki personality hain

Mr.Adeel

Why U think of making online forum??

lolz why I will put question for u Qmber. khudi start ker ke khudi bhool gae

Adeel se question poochain Adeel bhai us ka jawab dain gay. Thanx

mein kya poochon mein to un ko janti hi nahi...kabhi bat jo nahi hoi.

awww..
    Adeel My 1st Question aap ki syeda say baat kyun nahi hui??
    lol

i started from geocities, then one day i found a free remotely hosted forum, i registered a new forum there and told rose Aapi about that, she appreciated and informed me of the consequenced i'll have to face, time clicked, i moved to a better host, for a free forum, GS as some of you know, so by that time i started feeding my ever growing hunger for the world wide web development, i made a 4 button, 5 pages site, which was appreciated by my close mates, especially xee bhai and Ash, the driving motion behind myself, after about 18 months or so, as requirements grew, i moved to a paid host, purchased a domain, namely desitwist.com, and here we are, desitwist is the result of traveling an extra mile, raising the bar everyday, switching from desultory to pre-planned junction e.t.c.

this site is owned by my Honey, i'm the co-owner here, and dst is here because she wanted it to be.

manni baat howe hai per abhi itne nahien..

qambar i'm gonna kill you :@ lol nice topic.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:51 pm
    i started from geocities, then one day i found a free remotely hosted forum, i registered a new forum there and told rose Aapi about that, she appreciated and informed me of the consequences i'll have to face, time clicked, i moved to a better host, for a free forum, GS as some of you know, so by that time i started feeding my ever growing hunger for the world wide web development, i made a 4 button, 5 pages site, which was appreciated by my close mates, especially xee bhai and Ash, the driving motion behind myself, after about 18 months or so, as requirements grew, i moved to a paid host, purchased a domain, namely desitwist.com, and here we are, desitwist is the result of traveling an extra mile, raising the bar everyday, switching from desultory to pre-planned junction e.t.c.

this site is owned by my Honey, i'm the co-owner here, and dst is here because she wants it to be.

manni baat howe hai per abhi itne nahien..

qambar i'm gonna kill you :@ lol nice topic.
    Dream, I do.

Cool...

Here i go!

1 - your hobbies?

2 - likes/dislikes in everything

3 - fav food..

4 - 3 fav songs..

5 - ur fav qoutes?

6 - ur quilifications...

thanks for now....

abb aie na camel..mountain kay under :d
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam