Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do parents secretly have a favorite son or daughter?

Okies

wat i have seen is dat mostly in families parents dont have favourite child. They give importance to all of them.and try to help them in different manner because they know each of their child is individually different. So they treat them differently.As far as favourite is concerned this is decided on their habits.
    I know a family who haz two sons. they love their children a lot but they usually express it to their younger son but not to the older which makes him feel i am not wanted. We know this is true but this is also true that many children have fav mother or father too

hey i dont have problem in this we are three mom likes me
    dad like my sister
    and
    nandu like us all!

I hope that I won't be such a parent. It sucks not to be an equally treated child. This unwanted feeling keeps on growing and you can't get rid of it no matter what part of the life you are in.
    Dream, I do.

inshaAllah

its true we cant rid of dat unwanted feeling but its not impossible.

hmmm...am not sure if they hav a fav child or not...but seen some parent doin it....
    an i really hate e......
    ...an a wudnt do da to my bacha-log....if e waz..
    - mOnA -

aEtBaAr PeR yAkeEn Na RaHa,
    DiL mEiN dHaRkAn Na RaHi,
    MoHaBaT sE pYaR nA rAhA,
    aNkHoN mAiN aAnSoO nA rAhE,
    aUr RoNe K lIyE kANdHa Na RaHa...

best of luck Moona

Rahen it's not possible to avoid dejection all the time. We can try to make our lives more tranquil by keeping the heads clean. I have seen flamboyant persons turning into austerity so nothing basically is impossible.

Lets not forget that our children deserve a better life.
    Dream, I do.

Well!!

There r some evident surveys!!

As i saw it then ,,The first and last were the most out of the surveys who received max. luv!!

Well!! mE and my bro s are lucky enough to get equal luv and attention from our parents!!

PArty to that!!

Good for you Yunus bro.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Fri May 26, 2006 11:43 pm
    best of luck Moona

Rahen it's not possible to avoid dejection all the time. We can try to make our lives more tranquil by keeping the heads clean. I have seen flamboyant persons turning into austerity so nothing basically is impossible.

Lets not forget that our children deserve a better life.

:ye; Yes, sure brother.