Thread: Men's hairstyle - Shaggy way

A Mop Style-

This is an exaggerated version of a mop style. I love how it swoops to the side. If I had hair this gorgeous I would do the same thing. This hairstyle really shows off this model's amazing thick hair.

Long on the Top -

I have seen this style quite a bit. Keeping hair short on the sides but longer on top allows you to brush your bangs to the side

Wavy and Shaggy-

This is another mop style cut but the curls or waves in this model's hair gives it a lot of body

Ivy league -

This is the kind of hairstyle that reminds me of certain ivy league types. it's classic

Off The Face Shaggy -

I like this haircut because it is still shaggy but off of the face. And in case you didn't know, this photo is of Matthew Tate, a rugby player on the English national team

Rock 'n Roll -

For those with straight hair, this is a great rock 'n roll style. I can think of many musicians past and present who have donned this do.

Long and Curly -

I hesitate to call this a shaggy hairstyle since it is so long, but this is a great example of how beautiful curly hair can look on a guy. It definitely reminds me of more artistic types.

Short and Shaggy-like -

Shaggy doesn't necessarily mean long. The great thing about having a shorter haircut (with a little length on top) is that it can be messed up a little to give it a bedhead kind of look, as well as tamed in case you need to be taken a ittle more seriously.

The Classic Shaggy Look-

Nobody wears a shaggy hairdo like Ashton Kutcher. He was wearing this hairstyle before it was seen everywhere

Medium Length and Wavy -

If I had the patience to grow my hair out, this is how I would style it. It's not too long and frames the face well.

som nice styles...but they dont suit everyone
    thanx 4 sharing
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

well thats modelling...some u like and some dont...i liked one style and that is long on top.

These are some really nice hairstyles specially that guy with long side cut hairstyle.
    Really nice looking cuts for sure.

Ooops! Don't really like any of them