Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hesitation??

brother- good
    intelligence- that is related to confidence...
    syeda: do u feel like that in ur own circle of frnds...it gets tough to deal when u cant say wat u want to say.

Hi Rahen

With friends i am always very confident n i say what i want to but i am a little hesitant to elders and strangers. And can't always speak my mind/heart out even i don't know what to say most of the times :s so i don't talk much.

Hello sis..
    ya aisa me ne bhi kafi mehsoos kia tha apne frnds mein...some years back...lekin jab se inho ne job ki hai in banks...they say it right away wat they want to say...

umm yea rahen it does create problem sometimess.. when i cant say anythingg.. well i think mere saath problem hesistation ki nahi ha.. bas i just cant talk.. kai dafa meri misunderstandings bhi hoin hein is wajah se:s so abh i try to talk .. trying to improving ma talking skillss..

good...but then a thought came to mind...that when there is nothing to be said...then there will be no say.

hmm yea rahen exactlyyy.. when there is nuthing to say.. so noone cant say anythingg..

yah...and that means u r a bit hesitation and not much..and that is fine

lol yeaa.. aisa hi samagh lein..magar abh to kafi confidence a gaya ha.. magar shuru shuru mein jabh mein uk ayi thi tabh to bilkul bhi nahi tha..

nayi jagah par ja kar tau mujhe bhi hesitation feel hoti hai...lekin once i spend atleast 2 hrs continuously at one place...i start getting mixed up naturally...and start feeling comfortable enough to speak up.

woww.. thats kool :d ..mein akser kahin jati hun to bas kaam ki baat karti hun otherwise i dun speak.. ya kabhi friends ayi hoin hun to unk saath waqt guzar liyaa.. warna sirf kaam ki baat karti hun..

waise mughe apse tips leni chiyein k jabh kabhi naye logon mein jao to mix up kaise hote hein