Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *~ Spotlessoul in Dt's spotlight ;)

Asalam O alikum Friends.

Today's guest on spotlight is a very dear friend of mine :kissing: ... very masoom si sharati and on top of everything choti choti si baat peh naraz hoti hai and mind it only for 3-4 secs* hehe!

Please welcome her on hot seat.. Miss Hira :kissing: ...

U'r Host,

NInA
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

wa aleikum assalam...

Welcome hira...meri naznein...
    ab maza aayega...hira k sath...

first questions set,
    what attracts u to someone?

how do u feel when someone tells u abt his/her acheivements?

why do i usually find u talking abt sea and ocean?

wat habit do u want to change about urself?

abhi k liye itne...

Well.. what to say

I seriously was shocked when i heard about my interview over here.. I mean i dun find a single proper reason behind this.My answers will consist of crap and they will do nothing except wasting one's time.. But anyhow,am here just for Nina Siso As she wanted me to be here..

I will be coming up with answers soon InshAllah.. Am in bit hurry right now.Appologies to Jiya :$
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

Well for the sake of being original, pray, let me ask you some questions.

Why the hell is that quote embeded deep in your signature? Don't you think it's virtually unreadable?

Why spotlesssoul as your ID? What does that really mean? Do you like to think of yourself as a mere soul?

You don't really follow up the posts on your own threads. Don't you think it's unfair for those who eagerly join your topics?

Given the chance, what'd you like to be at DesiTwist: An adamant leader or a servile follower?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by spotlesssoul, post: 331445

I seriously was shocked when i heard about my interview over here.. I mean i dun find a single proper reason behind this.My answers will consist of crap and they will do nothing except wasting one's time.. But anyhow,am here just for Nina Siso As she wanted me to be here..

I will be coming up with answers soon InshAllah.. Am in bit hurry right now.Appologies to Jiya :$
    aww..its ok...take ur time...as far as wasting time is concerned...then give ur best...

Abhi tak answers kyun nahin aaye Hira? :frown;

ye teen chaar questions mein itney din lag rahe hein tumhein? ^o)

am also waiting to read ur responses sis...then will ask som questions of my own
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

~~Asslam-o-alaikum All..~~
    ..Here i go finally *embaressed*..

What attracts you to someone?

Well..Respect is something which wins my heart in seconds.. I feel comfortable with ones who know how to give and take respect.. Rest, Intelligence is something which helps in making a person special to me in no time .. People closed to me are special and unique in their own way..

How do u feel when someone tells u abt his/her acheivements?

Depends on my closeness with that 'someone'..

If that someone is a stranger then i shall only smile wishing her/him happiness and good luck in future as well.. But if that someone is one of my closed ones,my beloved,then his/her achievements will make ME proud..Mujhe toot ke pyaar aata aur naaz hota hai..I try to follow the steps of that person..considering his/her achievements setting a goal/inspiration for me..

Why do i usually find u talking about sea and ocean?

Oopsie..I wonder when you have YOU seen me pondering on seas and oceans..

Well.. I dunno why..but it gives me pleasure to observe both clouds and waves of ocean..Both of them force me to derive a theme from their view..I find myself closed to them because i learn a lot from their changing behaviours ..Like you see,Badal garajnay se barasnay tak itnay roop badaltay hain ke insaan ko seekhnay kay buhat sey mavaq'eh farahim karte hain..Unn se ulajhne main buhat maza aata hai mujhe..Same goes for waves,jo baytaabi ya distructive nature unn main mehsoos ki ja sakti hai.. wo meri roohani taskeen ka bayes banti hai..Shayad yeh sab mill kar meri zaat ka aik hisa honey ka ehsaas baydaar karte hain..

Wat habit do u want to change about yourself??

Umm *thinking*.. Tough one.. because i never thought before that i shall ever get a chance to change any of my habits intentionally.. Situations have been bringing changes in me..Or i should better correct myself.. I can't and won't change my any habit.. Kyunke i belive kay humari shaksiyat(personality) buhat see partoon aur pehl'on (layers) per mushtamil (consist) hoti hai..Aur raah-e-hayat main halaat-o-waqiyaat humari zaat kay tamam pehl'on ko samnay zaroor lay ker aatay hain..Har insaan ki sarisht main jo dakhil kar diya gaya..ussay wo badal nahi sakta ya uss se inkaar nahi kar sakta.. Woh uss ki fitrat main shamil hota hai..Bas sirf kuch adatain kuch specific halat ke sath makhsoos hoti hain..aur unhi ke sath bahir aati hain..aur jab wo halat khatam ho jayen tow khud bakhud dabb jati hain..Iss main humara ikhtiyaar halat ko sudharnay per tow chal sakta hai per apnay aap ko badalnay per nahi..that's what i believe now..

[ Why the hell is that quote embeded deep in your signature? Don't you think it's virtually unreadable?

Aham aham.. *embaressed*.. When i tried to edit the size of this quote.. problem of space had taken place.I still preferred it be a part of my signature because quotes i have in my signature represent the main theme of my mind at that specific time.

[ Why spotlesssoul as your ID? What does that really mean? Do you like to think of yourself as a mere soul?

To tell you truly, i never had plan/intention to select it as my nick.I was getting myself registered in a site and at that very moment this nick clicked my mind..Only reason i can think of is that i was too much into Rohaniyat those days.But after that,this nick became part of my personality(i wonder if it has adhesive effects) .. I dun think i am a pure soul..but at least this nick tries to remind me of my actual origin..and i try to revive the basics..and lesson to revive purity in my heart and soul.

[ You don't really follow up the posts on your own threads. Don't you think it's unfair for those who eagerly join your topics?

Umm.. You're right beyond any doubt. I have actually lost interest in being regular at any site..and that's the reason which keeps me away to reply everyone..(Despite of the fact that i have always been here as a silent reader).. I though shall try to be regular on my part now onwards.

[ Given the chance, what'd you like to be at DesiTwist: An adamant leader or a servile follower?

Neither an adamant leader nor a servile follower.I dun think both of these posts match my personality.

wow .. wonderful answers sisooo! :huglove: I'll post my questions after aftari .. :kissing:
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam