Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Let's share a CoooKie .. With ma CooooKie aka Endurer. ;)

Orriteeeeeeee guys ...

My coooooooooKie is bery special to me sho be nice with him .. Ask good and fresh new questions. Please avoid common questions such as REAL NAME/EDUCATION/HOBBIES etc. In short, he had been on hot seat be4 and he surely wud love to answer some new unexpectedly shocking questions

uh hu ... Please welcome my dearest coooooooooKieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Adeel bhaiiiiiii ... Endurerrrr... Darling and a sweetheart :hug2;

With a piece of cookie we begin ...

U'r host n ermm..

NInA
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Yoohoo, unexpected/shocking? :biggrin: Come get me hun
    Dream, I do.

I wanna ask you this question adeel;

who is your most favourite member at DT???

Orrite babes brace yourself

1 - what would be the main reason that anyone would wish 2 be in a relationship with you'?

2 - How did you decide to live where you do?

3 - What lifestyle would you like to have?

4 - How do you feel about your career and current job?

5 - Of what are you most proud in your life?

6 - If you could live your life over again, what would you do differently?

7 - What do you do when you want to treat yourself well?

8 - Do you like risks, or do you avoid them? What major risks have you taken in your life?

9 - What are your weaknesses? How do you deal with them?

10 - What are the most important aspects of your life?

I found these questions really different ... that's why me pasting dem

Hope u'll be happy to answer dem
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by ryma, post: 331287
    I wanna ask you this question adeel;

who is your most favourite member at DT???
    None really at the moment. I guess it's because I've up the ante.
    Dream, I do.

1 - what would be the main reason that anyone would wish 2 be in a relationship with you'?

I guess I'd make a good case study for psychoanalysis so why not?

2 - How did you decide to live where you do?

It wasn't my decision really.

3 - What lifestyle would you like to have?

Mystic, living out there in the woods with nothing lives less than ten miles away from me.

4 - How do you feel about your career and current job?

I'd not like to complain as long as I can make ends meet. It's upto the Almighty to decide if it's in my best interests to hold onto it and if he does, I am singing praises.

5 - Of what are you most proud in your life?

It's a sin. Period. I do take great pride in the faith I have for someone. Of course, she stands up on high hills.

6 - If you could live your life over again, what would you do differently?

Everyone needs a second chance, maybe a second life to do things in a different way. It's not because they want to repent or make ammends, it's because they want to feed their diabolical curiosity. I, at the other hand, have no such wishes. Whatever that has happened to me has happened for good so why should I repent or wail for a second chance? It's a whole package called the past that has made me what I am today and I endow gratitude to it.

7 - What do you do when you want to treat yourself well?

I turn off the lights and indulge into the darkness that connects me with the sublime one, the subduer, the reckoner, the loving, the witness, the all-embracing, the powerful, the lord of bounty and majesty, the eternal owner of sovereignty, the compassionate, the pardoner, the protecting friend, the one.

8 - Do you like risks, or do you avoid them? What major risks have you taken in your life?

Yeah, I do like to take risks but they should be carefuly calculated. Risk taking is neither art nor science though it does become both when you calculate and prepare for the consequences beforehand.

9 - What are your weaknesses? How do you deal with them?

Losing the ones that I love. I'd already let one go and I am not sure if I can take another blow anytime soon.

10 - What are the most important aspects of your life?

I'd leave it for you to guess.
    Dream, I do.

you answered these questions very well adeel

I liked your answer for the sixth question.. very true and well said

Welcome on the spotlight..

hmm..fresh question...hmm...phir kabhi sar khaongi enka......btw jitne answers parhe..they were well said..keep it up.:up;

awesome answers darling :hug2;

wanna ask u a special question hehe

"We are in a restaurant having dinner...you lean over and whisper something in my ear that makes me smile...what did you say?"

1. What is your favorite holiday and why? :captain:

2. What keeps you awake at night? :marinheiro:

3. What is one unique thing about you? :smartass: