Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Me n You together in Spotlight ;)

Good day! My friends.

Your loving host and dost is back on hot seat of spotlight ... This time i'm not only back with wonderful special guests of the show BUT this time would be very different than all others.

This time hum kuch naya kerne ja rahe hain. I had an idea and thought, why don't we become host n n guest of each other. This way it would be more fun than ever.

Coming to point, I'll start with a question .. whoevers answer it is going to ask the next question either to any member on DT or just to the person above you.

This ain't be gonna another topic for Games Section but a part of spice of or spotlight section.

ps: Mods, do not move this topic please. Kind regards, Nina. (Or i would change the theme if you guys had to)
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

lets take some steps to this..and then it will be decided..where this thread has to be..

nice topic ..lets start..

your heart desire is...

I think the questions should be straight to the point and for a specified person.

Good topic nina.
    Dream, I do.

Thanks for appreciating the idea guys. Orrite, we can wait and see if Endurer's suggestion is going to work or the other one (just to ask questions randomly).

Cuz i believe, if i ask questions to members specifically .. many of dem ain't gonna be here cuz they wudn't know ... can't make it featured topic forever or sticky lol...

anywayz here i start with Naila.

Why are you sooooo shweeeeeeeeeeet as u'r name? dnt say u donno
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

niceeeeee topic.. but i think here is a lil confuzion ..

agar nina ne sweety se poocha coz she is the above person from her post then sweety needs to ans it.. abh sweety k ooper nina hogi agar wo ans de gi.. (mein to aise hi beech mein a gai..lol) to dubara nina sweety se pooche gi.. is tarah thori confuzion nahi ho jaye gi??:biggrin:

I'm confused too cuz syeda is confused .. and when all are confused then i can handle da confusion.

hahaha.. yea plzz.. coz abh is masle ka hal tumhe hi nikalna ha

here is the simple rule of playing this along...

ask question to the person above u abt him/her .. and then ... that person will answer to u .. meanwhile if that person does not answer u'r question and another person is present there to ask question .. den that third person can choose between both of dem and can ask any of either of dem. orrite babes... muuuuuuah*

lol ok.. letts see kia hota ha :biggrin: