Thread: Secrets between husband and wife

Do you believe that there should be everything open between husband and wife for a successful marriage? Sometime too much openness creates problems also...wat do u think..

ummmmmm well jo meine dekha ha to too much openness kafi problems create kar jati ha..

lekin koi aisi baat jo apko batani chiye aur nahi batate aur apk partner ko kahin aur se pata chale to its worst condinition :s

i think we should tell him what he wants to know abt and abt some important matters in home which needs his approval or permission
    abt all else i dont think its necessary to say...after a long day of hardwork at his office...i dont think he deserves to hear and hear....rest, peace of mind, tv..is mostly wat men want then.
    i personaly think if we talk abt everything that is going on...this is wastage of time...and this doesnot include constructive communication.

one should be totally open as that is what needed for a successful marriage and it brings you closer.

but wouldnot that make one of the couple bore heman.?

there shuld be openness but if any thing can creat prob try to hide it but if this hiding act creats misunderstanding let the secret be revealed
    what u say ppl?
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

Well, husband and wife should b very close...ther relationship is like no other, a relationship of utmost love, respect, trust, honesty. Basically nothing that affects the partner shud be hidden from them
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

agree wid u yassu sis