Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iFeel: NInA

Before I continue typing here, let me tell you what this thread is all about. It's a series of threads that I am going to post here in DT's teen talks and through them I will be conveying my feelings across. I have been accused of being a numb mummy who cares less about people who love him. I'll (oh yeah, after a long long time / for the first time at this board) be vocal and air as much feelings as I have for a certain someone. No, I am not trying to prove anything, anything at all. It's just this silent ressurection of mine that's pushing me to say something. Now I want all of you to pay attention. If you took this thread of mine for granted and started posting the usual crap ala how sweet - awww cute - very nice - thanks for sharing then I swear upon this very keyboard that I am hitting through, I will teach you how to be a human being again. Let me repeat it again: pay attention, you could be next.

Given that my memory serves me right, NInA has been the most controversial figure of DesiTwist so far, one that most of you reckon as a drama queen or an attention seeker. Some ignore her all together despite being close to her and some of us take her for granted. But who am I to blame anyone here? I'd been under the same impression for a long long time. Not anymore, though. I thought a lot about the NInA that you and I ignore often and I am going to shed some light on this side of her's.

iFeel NInA is passionate because: Almost all of her topics here speak in the name of joy even when she is down and under, wailing and mourning, dismal and dreary. It makes her special than the rest of us because frankly, even I can't do it no matter how composed I claim to be. I'd also like to give her credit for breathing life into DesiTwist when it needed it the most.

iFeel NInA is caring because: not everyone can adjust oneself with strangers in an instant. She has this ability to become everyone's sweetheart as soon as they engage in a formal dialogue. Go and see that 'attention all members - introductions' topic in welcome and introductions and you will know what I mean. On a more personal level, she has comforted me on various occasions. I happened to post a topic rather a confession way back in 2005 and she happened to be the first person to support me while others were busy laughing or making fun or asking questions that actually more or less disturbed me.

iFeel NInA is more than just a friend because: I can share everything with her without having to worry about her reaction. Not only she is a good listener, she can give good advice too, one that helps you in the long run. She doesn't care about the consequences as long as her friends need her and she will do just about anything for them. This has also sometimes brought her a bad name even though she never was responsible for their deeds. People use her like a napkin and throw her away when they've had their dirt removed. Is she the one to be blamed here? No! It amazes me that she still gives them respect and love MORE than they deserve.

iFeel NInA is brave because: She has been through calamities in her own personal life with lots and loads of composure and equanimity. Surprise! Surprise! she hasn't changed a bit or probably she doesn't want to because she truly values life unlike me who can give up on any given moment. Her strength is her weakness and her weakness is her strength.

iFeel NInA is honest because: No matter what the world has to say, she will go ahead and ride on the road with her principles intact. I'd like to tell her that she's never managed to hurt me because I value the honesty that she comports. We have fought like crazy wolves and yet we are good friends. Obviously it's the veracity in her that forgives and forgets in a split second.

iFeel people envy NInA and you know why.

Love,
    Cookie.
    Dream, I do.

Dear cookie,

First of all, i really have no words to tell you how much this mean to me. Silent Tears stream down my face, I squeeze my eyes shut tight, Hoping they will go away, But it only makes more spill out.

I won't say thanko you cuz you know it well why..
    I won't say ILU for being such a good friend/brother cuz you know it well.

right now at this very moment .. i wud like to just sit with u eye-n-eye silently.. the most fav. part when u can share u'r feelings through without saying a word at all

Love,

NInA
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Aadab
    By the way vaery thing is fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 333242
    Dear cookie,

First of all, i really have no words to tell you how much this mean to me. Silent Tears stream down my face, I squeeze my eyes shut tight, Hoping they will go away, But it only makes more spill out.

I won't say thanko you cuz you know it well why..
    I won't say ILU for being such a good friend/brother cuz you know it well.

right now at this very moment .. i wud like to just sit with u eye-n-eye silently.. the most fav. part when u can share u'r feelings through without saying a word at all

Love,

NInA
    I actually wanted to say more but then hit the backspace button because you know, I really don't want to go on and dig the old bones (pre-2006 period) because that'd sound more an invitation for those who aren't here anymore than what I feel about you.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 333255
    I actually wanted to say more but then hit the backspace button because you know, I really don't want to go on and dig the old bones (pre-2006 period) because that'd sound more an invitation for those who aren't here anymore than what I feel about you.
    I agree Cookie. But still .. Just imagine .. what wud happen if u wud do that.. writing abt pre-2006 period.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 333260
    I agree Cookie. But still .. Just imagine .. what wud happen if u wud do that.. writing abt pre-2006 period.
    I think (to say the least) an earthquake would become imminent
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 333266
    I think (to say the least) an earthquake would become imminent
    :biggrin:
    khe khe khe ... I fink, let's do it den :biggrin: but can't force u of course... but if u might have noticed... i really am up for anything Just imagine how scray is it to confront somebody in planet yell .. wooooooohoooo :biggrin:

Diya: everything is just fine cudnt be better. What abt on u'r side?

aww.. i m so happy...after that confront thread of nina and then this thread of urs...great...
    see, things get so easy to deal with when they are said..welldone brother :up;

Thank You Sis .. Appreciate u'r concern Love U both! (Cookie n U)