Thread: tension

What can one do when he feels like he has a worst enemy after him....and one seems to loose trust in everyone and just wants to die.........

if i was the one you are talking about, I'd turn my back upon such lowlifes, and if they still keep chasing me, then i've some plans for a special dinner. prolly their legs fried.
    Dream, I do.

death certainly is answer-meets-question-meets-answer type of thing, therefore i'd suggest myself not to go for a suicide.

btw can I get a more clear picture? like the circumstances and other facets?
    Dream, I do.

if ultimately 'one' wants to DIE then why fear 'worst enemy'??? he can't do worst than --one's desire to DIE--, can he? if in both cases the result is same but in one 'one' is hopeless and in other he/she may develop courage to face the situation bravely....what should be one's choice then????

One should have faith in his/her abilites and more than that faith in Allah, should try his/her best to avoid enemy (or identify tactics of enemy), take safety measures, leave rest to Allah.

Hope for the best.

true zimmi bhai, journey to death starts at birth.
    Dream, I do.

well, All im gonna say is that killing yourself is not harming anyone but yourself. Think about it, Are you really ready to die? Give up all your hopes and dreams. I know you probably or whomever your talking about feels like theyre all alone. But trust me. In life, The only people that ever look after you is either your family, You and most of all , Allah. Just pray. Pray for those loosers to get what they deserve. Fighting back is better then fightin yourself.

Many of us go through this phase of depression, it life. But, Life is life, there are good people and savage ones. Allah always wants truth to win. Always remeber. You have God, yourself and your family, No matter who you are or what the situation.

Take care.
    http://fumccolumbus.org/fairy%20animated.gif

[scroll:5a04f2b49c] [glow=indigo:5a04f2b49c][/glow:5a04f2b49c] Mysty, Often immitated never duplicated[/scroll:5a04f2b49c][highlight=cyan:5a04f2b49c][/highlight:5a04f2b49c]

very nice! Mysty

thanx everyone for all your valuable comments. I really appreciate that.