Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the benefits of riding a bike over driving a car?

same villies

first we have control of air pressure. and nothing try this one

wow..even though i dont have one...i'll give all those people one good reason to like a bike...
    One wouldn't like to go by car if the girl (the one that u like ) is coming with you...
    i think that is good enough ...no explanation required for smart people

I don't like bikes...they are just good for traffic jams as someone mentioned earlier. And cars are way secure then bikes, good for family and kids. It's horrible to see 2 or 3 kids riding on bikes with their parents and it's very common here in Pakistan.

yeah true..i have seen many situations out there...where the seat for two (comfortable sitters is being occupied by 4...i have seen many bike accidents...i hope i dont see any more..but overall...driving on a bike has got a sense of independence...where one isnot in the cage like car.

cars are like cages?? hope you are not just referring alto or fx here rahen. And about freedom...well i guess you have to pay a big price for it then.

bike is for youngsters but risky for the rider
    car for family more safe
    u make me happy

i like cars.as they r more comfortable.but for fun bikes i like

accidents are a part of life...tulip..after i had a ride on bike...i really loved it more than cars...yah porcelein and dsjeya are right..with car is good for family over bikes.

To ride a bike can help people lose weight in a large extent, additional heat removal. It burns calories, in the overall health and well-being advancing.While, the results of driving, find a parking space is often a daunting task. Bike to this concern, you can link to almost any place you feel you think. Bike is also in the vicinity of the trip the better choice.