Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Irfan Ul Quran

I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

[4. Surah An-Nisaa : Ayah 69]

And whoever obeys Allah and the Apostle, these are with those upon whom Allah has bestowed favors from among the prophets and the truthful and the martyrs and the good, and a goodly company are they.

In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate

Surah - Al-Baqara
    Ayah - 6-16

6. As for those who have rejected these truths it is all the
    same whether or not you warn them, for they will never believe.

7. Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and a covering has fallen over their eyes. They deserve severe chastisement.

8. There are some who say: ‘We believe in Allah and in the Last Day’, while in fact they do not believe.

9. They are trying to deceive Allah and those who believe, but they do not realize that in truth they are only deceiving themselves.

10. There is a disease in their hearts and Allah has intensified this disease. A painful chastisement awaits them for their lying.

11. Whenever they are told: ‘Do not spread mischief on earth’, they say: ‘Why! We indeed are the ones who set things right.

12. They are the mischief-makers, but they do not realize it.

13. Whenever they are told: ‘Believe as others believe”, they answer: ‘Shall we believe as the fools have believed. Indeed it is they who are the fools, but they are not aware of it.

14. When they meet the believers, they say: ‘We believe’, but when they meet their evil companions, in privacy, they say: ‘Surely we are with you; we were merely jesting.

15. Allah jests with them,eaving them to wander blindly on in their rebellion.

16. These are the ones who have purchased error in exchange for guidance. This bargain has brought them no profit and certainly they are not on the right way.

i hvenot read the whole...but jitna parha bahut acha laga...keep up the good work...jazakALLAH alf khair.

beshak
    nice shearing
    Do you belive at Love first sight OR... should I pass by again..!!!

Surah Quraish (29th surah) 30th Sipara

shayan sharim

Quraish k liye ulfat: Makkah may galla wagairah paida nahi hota.Is liye Quraish ki adat thi ki saal bhar may tijaarat ki garaz se wo safar karte thay. Jaado may Yaman ki taraf k woh mulk garam hai aur garmiyo may Sham ki taraf jo sard aur shaadaab mulk hai.Log inko ehle Haram aur khaadim Baitullaah samajhker nihaayat izzat wa ehtaraam ki nazar se dekhte.In ki khidmat karte aur in k jaan wa maal se kuch ta'raz na karte .is tarah inko khaatir khwah nafa' hota.Phir aman wa chaiin se ghar baith kar khaate aur khilaate thay.Haram k chaaro taraf loot khasuut aur chori dakaiti ka bazaar garam rehta tha lekin Ka'ba k adab se koi chor, daaku Quraish per hath saaf na karta tha.isi in'aam ko yaha yaad dilaya hai k is ghar k tufaiil tum ko rozi di, aur aman chaiin diya." As haab fiil" ki zad se mehfooz rakha, phir is ghar wale ki bandagi q nahi karte aur is k Rasool ko q satate ho.Kya ye intehaai naa shukri aur ehsaan faraamoshi nahi.Agar doosri baatein nahi samajh sakte to aisi khuli hui haqeeqat ka samajhna kya mushkil hai.

Al-Quran
    Surah 104. The Traducer,

1. Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter,
    2. Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
    3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!
    4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,
    5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
    6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),
    7. The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
    8. It shall be made into a vault over them,
    9. In columns outstretched.

English Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

And remember We took your covenant (to this effect): Shed no blood amongst you, nor turn out your own people from your homes: and this ye solemnly ratified, and to this ye can bear witness.

After this it is ye, the same people, who slay among yourselves, and banish a party of you from their homes; assist (Their enemies) against them, in guilt and rancour; and if they come to you as captives, ye ransom them, though it was not lawful for you to banish them. Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do ye reject the rest? but what is the reward for those among you who behave like this but disgrace in this life?- and on the Day of Judgment they shall be consigned to the most grievous penalty. For Allah is not unmindful of what ye do.

These are the people who buy the life of this world at the price of the Hereafter: their penalty shall not be lightened nor shall they be helped.

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

They say, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word: we need no more)." Nay, Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little is it they believe.