http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

For Your Life Has its purpose as Everything
    In This World.
    A pen For Writing
    A Chair To Sit On
    So Your Life Must Have a Purpose.

As In Qura'an Surah " Adh-dhariyat
    (61:56 to 58)

I have only created Jinns and men that they might worship me.
    No sustenance do i require of them nor do i require that they should feed me.
    For, Allah(swt) is he. who gives us all sustenance, lord of power, steadfast for eve".

Hence, worshipping Allah (swt) is our purpose.
    Worshipping Allah means to concentrate the worship to Allah only by following & organising all aspects of life in this world, physical& spiritual in accordance with Allah has ordained.
    This applies in the relationship between the individual and Allah as well as the relationship among men as member of a society
    (Islam is complete way of life).

In other words, in all aspects of the life of a servant of Allah, whether it is in the form of "Ebadah" to Allah or interaction or deeds among men, all are done in scope of worship to Allah.
    All of these done with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure only.

As it is in Qura'an "Al-Lail"(92:20-21)

"But only the desire to seek for the countenance of their lord most high, and soon will they attain complete satisfaction"

Countenance means approval or pleasure.
    it must be noted that the pleasure of Allah is needed, for He is the giver of everything, for Allah's part, He does not need anything from his servants.
    Hence the most important thing is to gain "His pleasure"

Wahi and Fitrah
    Means revelation and nature.

Human being have physical and spiritual perfection.

AS in Qura'an "at-tin"95;4

"we have created man in the best of moulds".
    All of this have been awarded by Allah(swt).
    So a servant of Allah who really worship Him can use it in the way of Allah.
    Human has a body and a soul.
    we have senses too, so we can communicate, feel, see,etc.
    We have desire to complete everyday needs and to protect the continuation of our race.
    We have brains to think, hearts to feel.
    The thinking the feeling to know what is good and what is bad.
    The inner feeling to avoid what is bad and strives for what is good.
    Hence everybody has potential of catered in accordance with the law ordained by Allah, in His creation of us, to be advanced to stage that's higher then any thing.

The law ordained by Allah is "Al-Islam"
    which is contained in "Al-Qura'an", which is the revelation from Allah(swt) to cater for the potential and nature of man.

in Qura'an "Al-rum"30;30
    "So set though your face steadily and truly to the faith"
    Establish Allah handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind.
    No change let there be in the work by Allah.
    That is the standard religion.
    But most among mankind understand not.

from this we can see clearly that the pattern of life Allah provides for us is the best suited.
    But as we know human beings have tendency towards degrading themselves, till they reach the stage lower then animals.
    This is because they neglect to use the potential and the nature that is in them.
    It's even worse when the desire becomes thinking.

As in Qura'an " At-tin 95; 5-6

"Then we abase him to the lowest of the low except those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they shall have a reward unfailing".
    Abase means to degrade,hence the conclusion in the revelations must be followed, for, only by following them that, there will be nature and expansion of the potential of man, and Will it bring out the true worship of Allah.

Akhirah: Life after death.

Worshipping does not mean to neglect the worldly life.

In Qura'an "Al-Qasas" 28:77

"But seek the abode of the hereafter with the wealth which Allah has bestowed on you and not forget your portion of his world, and be good as Allah has been good to you, and seek not occasions for mischief in the land, for Allah loves not those who do mischief".

The position of man in this world is "khalifatun-filardh" which means man in the "viceroy to the world"

In Qura'an "Al-Baqarah"2:30

Behold, your lord say to the angels,"i will create a vicegerent on earth".
    They said "Will you place therein on who will make mischief and shed blood?
    While we celebrate your praise and glorify your Holy name".
    "He said: I know what you know not".
    We know that the pleasure of this world is not the purpose of life.

As in "Al-ankhabut"29:64 It tell us the right path.

"What is the life of this world, but amusement and play? But verily the home in the hereafter, that is life indeed, if they but knew".

So we can know clearly that real purpose of life is to seek pleasure of Allah (swt).

Role of Ibadah.

Ibadah strengthens the relationship between man and Allah Doing the Ibadah with true intention and its proper manner strengthens the imaan and hence enables to fight the desire that comes in a lot of different forms.

As we can read in Quraan " Al-ankabut" 29:45

"Recite what is sent of the book by inspiration to you, and establish regular prayer, for prayer restrain from shameful and unjust deeds, and remembrance of Allah is the greatest thing in life without doubt, and Allah know the deed that you do".
    As this ayah tells how prayer can help fight your desires, in this ayah it uses fasting as another way.

In Qura'an "Al-Baqarah"2:83

"O you who believe! Fasting is prescribes for you,
    as it was prescribed to those who before you, that you may learn self restraint".

The Conclusion
    Worship to Allah only is the purpose of life.
    This in in line with the nature of man, since that is why we were created.(Adh-zariyar 51:56)

Revelation directs the nature of man and nature of needs revelation.
    Revelation comes with the message and the message is spread by dawah.
    Ibadah and amal play deciding roles, since it must be done with the true intention, so this is, The Purpose of Life".
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"

I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"