Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Applications for Series 40 Mobiles

UltraIM Instant Messenger for MSN

Main Advantage

We do our best to make UltraIM like real MSN client continuously! The appearance and functionality of UltraIM imitate many features of MSN client on desktop, including sign in screen, contacts list and chat windows, etc... We hope to provide you with similar experience of using MSN client on desktop!
    Send photos or files to your MSN friends via absolute peer-to-peer way.UltraIM Pro supports genuine P2P file sending like real MSN does. Unlike other mobile instant messengers on the market, most of them upload photos or files to their server first, then notify your MSN friend to download them again. UltraIM Pro sends photos and files to your MSN friends directly, never passed by our server!
    The only mobile messenger supports "MSN display picture" changing and receiving! UltraIM Pro is the only mobile messenger that supports "MSN display picture" and utilizes the power of your camera phone. All you have to do is to take pictures and set it as your display picture in UltraIM Pro, then buddies chatting with you will see the picture automatically! The picture sharing is implemented by peer-to-peer technology, never passed by any server. Once the picture is transferred it won`t be transferred again, because receivers have cached the picture, just like real MSN does!
    UltraIM & UltraIM Pro is real proxyless. Why proxyless is very important? It means you can connect as a standard MSN client without any compromise. And connecting to the public MSN network directly can save you money by reducing network flow significantly. In order to provide a fast, economical and full-functionality service, UltraIM connects you directly to the public MSN network, not via proxy server.
    You know What i Mean!

MobyExplorer

Everything you need to manage your files on your phone or FTP server

MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way.
    It has support for military strength file encryption, a built in text editor which is also integrated with the encryption engine so you can write completely secure notes, and support for file compression using the GZip protocol. The Text Editor can also be used to edit files or web pages remotely on a FTP server.
    Main features

* Powerful File Manager with features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files (provided that the underlying file system supports it)
    * FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.
    * File Encryption utility to easily secure your sensitive files using military strength Twofish encryption.
    * Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files both locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.
    * Write and view completely secure notes using the built-in text editor which is integrated with the encryption engine. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.
    * File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
    * Edit your website using the built in text editor, and then deploy it using the FTP client. Alternatively edit the web page remotely on the web-site.
    * Multiple file management for all the file management features (including the Encryption and GZip features).
    * Flexible dual file system view for seamless file management between file systems. Each view can either be connected to your local file system on your phone or a remote FTP file server. Any combination of local and remote file systems can be used. Local-Local, Local-Remote or even Remote-Remote. Files can be seamlessly transferred between the file systems in any direction.
    * MobyExplorer is signed using a Thawte certificate which means no more annoying security prompts when accessing the local file system.
    You know What i Mean!

IM+: MSN/Yahoo!/ICQ/AOL/Jabber/Google Talk Mobile Instant Messenger, Graphical Edition

IM+® Mobile Instant Messenger is a complete messaging solution that allows users to exchange instant messages within the most popular IM systems (MSN®, Yahoo!®, AOL™, ICQ®, Jabber® and Google® Talk) between mobile devices and PCs in real-time.
    IM+® users can use the same accounts on mobile devices and PC regardless of changing mobile operator - it`s very convenient for using in business trips.

Key Features:

* MSN, Yahoo!, AOL, ICQ, Jabber and Google Talk in one client.

* Direct and simultaneous connection to all supported IM systems.
    * Mobile-to-Mobile and Mobile-to-PC real-time communication.
    * Broad range of device support: Windows Mobile for Pocket PC and Smartphone, BlackBerry, Symbian S60, Series 80, Series 90 and UIQ, J2ME, Palm and i-mode.
    * No cost per message, only standard payment for wireless data transfer

You know What i Mean!

Terrific collection Omar, thanks for sharing it here.
    Dream, I do.

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

got to know much...simply awesome...keep it up always...

i'd like to check. update later. tnx